Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Squiggle has us missing the 8 now. If we had a big win over the Suns, we could possibly have been 4th!

RbrHuM7.png

So who hasn’t played seniors this year- having a quick look

Senior list

Jordon Foote
Matthew Ling- injured
Jack Maibum
Jordan Dawson
Sam Naismith- injured

Rookie list
Alex Johnson
James Bell
Jake Brown
Angus styles
joe amarety
Toby pink

So on our senior list only 2 guys have never played a seniors game

When you drop one you should win you just have make up for it, I feel we did that a few times this year by winning away

Beat essendon and Collingwood and puts us back on course

When you drop one you should win you just have make up for it, I feel we did that a few times this year by winning away

Beat essendon and Collingwood and puts us back on course
I agree about the Bombers, but Collingwood and Melbourne scare me... their rucks :eek:

6yearsold

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
apparently lewis johnston got moved to the midfield and is doing really well in the SANFL. havent seen any stats but very surprised. never seemed to be competitive enough.

6yearsold

Club Legend
Nov 23, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Crystal Palace
Former Swan and Crow Lewis Johnston has been in red hot form for Norwood. The once powerful marking key forward, now playing in a link man role, amassed 37 disposals, nine marks, seven inside 50s and one goal in their convincing win against West Adelaide. This is the second match in three weeks Johnston has secured 36 or more disposals. The 27-year-old has been a consistent performer, not dropping below 21 possessions this season. He has also managed five games this season with at least 10 marks.

I wish clubs did their own sites independently from the afl

Essendon used to be the best when they ran theirs
I didn't know they were run by the AFL, but that would explain the poor search engine, the complete lack of updating data on players (like debut dates) and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I didn't know they were run by the AFL, but that would explain the poor search engine, the complete lack of updating data on players (like debut dates) and a whole bunch of other stuff.

Yep that’s why they are all basically the same

Just have the afl reports on them etc

Load of crap

Yep that’s why they are all basically the same

Just have the afl reports on them etc

Load of crap
My pet hate is when a story written by one bloke, say Wu, is re-issued under multiple titles, giving the impression that lots of journalists see it the same way.

The whole thing stinks!

My pet hate is when a story written by one bloke, say Wu, is re-issued under multiple titles, giving the impression that lots of journalists see it the same way.

The whole thing stinks!

Or the media with a narrative, then acts like it’s public opinion

Would be nice for AFL clubs to have beat writers like they do in the NBA and NFL.

Some are biased but alot of them actually know what's going on at their respective teams and are knowledgeable.

Adam Curley has kind of been that for us the last few years. Product of being a NSW reporter for the AFL.

So who you taking to sizzler

Not sure who thought of this from the swans

View attachment 540652
Locket - I reckon he has lived the most interesting life, and after he left St Kilda, it appears to have been mostly on his own terms. He's maintained a marriage and raised four (?) kids whilst being a superstar. He's refused to allow media into his life, and has steadfastly kept his feet on the ground. I'd ask him if laughed about the pig, did he fear for his safety when he kicked his 1300th, when did he realise that he was going to break the record, what were Paul Kelly and Paul Roos like to play with? Was the preliminary final win his favourite Swans moment...

Let's face it, he wouldn't be able to shut me up!

Back