DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Lol so HAMs big “squat by car and cry for five minutes” yesterday when his in one of the two fastest cars on the grid, turns out to be hyperbole again.

Top 5 finish was never in doubt, and now managed a win after his teammate told to back off. Cue the “I fight against all the odds, still I rise, woe is me” talk from HAM.

Btw if you haven’t seen it, watch F1 offical video of HAMs “message to my younger self”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If you think that's hostile then don't ever go play netball, you might run away crying at the hostility.

5th time in 2 years he hasn't been punished for something a regular driver would have been punished for.

Okay, not hostile. You're just sooking it up big time.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Okay, not hostile. You're just sooking it up big time.
I'm explaining things and you are blatantly ignoring them because you don't want them to exist. I gave you 3 examples and you ignored it. Typical of a Hamilton fan. LALALALALLALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

I'm explaining things and you are blatantly ignoring them because you don't want them to exist. I gave you 3 examples and you ignored it. Typical of a Hamilton fan. LALALALALLALA CAN'T HEAR YOU.

You're full of snark and being dismissive. Your posting style is a little crap to be honest.

Who said I was a Hamilton fan by the way?

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Race winner Lewis Hamilton: "It's obviously very difficult from that position and highly unlikely but you've got to believe. I did a long prayer before the race. I wanted to stay collected, stay calm. The team did such a great job today. I kept believing and it happened so I manifested my dream today. A big, big thanks to God.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

For anyone who didn't think he was a campaigner till now... exhibit A through Z.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
You're full of snark and being dismissive. Your posting style is a little crap to be honest.

Who said I was a Hamilton fan by the way?
Defending him to the hilt for something that was an obvious breach of the rules.

I'm dismissing you because you are being plainly stupid. I don't have time for people with low IQs.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

For anyone who didn't think he was a campaigner till now... exhibit A through Z.

I'm not religious but again, how does being religious make you a campaigner?

I can understand his preferential treatment demands making him a campaigner. As a Ricciardo fan I can understand him not wanting Daniel at Mercedes making him a campaigner. I can understand complaining when things aren't going his way making him a campaigner, but not his faith. Live and let live on that score.

Defending him to the hilt for something that was an obvious breach of the rules.

I'm dismissing you because you are being plainly stupid. I don't have time for people with low IQs.

I'm not even going to report this. You are obviously struggling when you start attacking intelligence. I'll let my record on BigFooty speak for itself.

What rule breach did I defend? Talk about swinging at shadows.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
I'm not religious but again, how does being religious make you a campaigner?

I can understand his preferential treatment demands making him a campaigner. As a Ricciardo fan I can understand him not wanting Daniel at Mercedes making him a campaigner. I can understand complaining when things aren't going his way making him a campaigner, but not his faith. Live and let live on that score.
Because thinking that God did this for him. I mean this is an issue with religion. If they are all religious, all pray to god asking for them to win... how does that even work? He just picked Lewis cause Lewis prays harder? Seriously, such a campaigner.

Back