F1 Championship 2018 - Round 11 - Germany

Remove this Banner Ad

What about the 3 other ones I posted that you ignored?

I don't recall reading other examples. Did you quote me in them or just post them standalone?

Even so, I would have to see the explanation for any rule breach being overlooked. I'm not just blindly accepting a biased opinion without doing my own due diligence. I'm an investigator in the real world.

Well, this sort of thing is slam dunk. Like pit lane speeding. You either did or you didn't, it's not subjective.

The only noise I hear so far is from Redditors and BigFooty. Hopefully it gets sorted out.

The poster that put up the regulations earlier does make it seem like a slam dunk penalty.
Has there ever been a case where the presentation was made to a race winner were win was later withdrawn?
Know ADR got his podium taken away but can't remember a winner having it done to him.

Nah, I'm more talking about HAMS big sookfest in Quali yesterday, acting like the WDC was all but decided when he is in one of the two fastest cars on the track, in a race that is known for overtaking, and 5th was pretty much the worse he could finish (and he was only 8 points behind...). We all know it was a giant over-reaction, then to act like it was another "Ham struggles against all odds" type win today when his team told his teammate to back off so he was gifted the win. Please.z

His a great driver, have never said anything to doubt that, but the "woe is me" act he puts on is shocking. As I said, watch his "message to my younger self" video that F1 Facebook uploaded...its cringeworthy.

A driver is unhappy about his performance, more news at 11.

It's also quite sad you have to resort to some shitty social media video to support your dislike of him. Not all drivers can be lads or Finnish. I find his God thanking cringey but who gives a f***. Each to their own.

Literally an example from yesterday. It's like yesterday didn't happen for you.

Silverstone last year:

Although the stewards acknowledged that Grosjean "may potentially have been affected by the presence" of Hamilton, they concluded "he was not impeded" and allowed the qualifying result to stand.

2016:
Lewis Hamilton has escaped a grid penalty for Sunday's German Grand Prix, but Mercedes has been fined €10,000 for his unsafe release during the third Formula 1 practice session.

2016 also:

F1: Why Lewis Hamilton escaped penalty for cutting the chicane during the Mexican GP

Ah okay. I see it now.

Problem is I quoted this post and only the first part was there. Did you edit this post just after you posted the first time? That would explain why I missed it.

So F1 gave an explanation for these examples and you disagree with those explanations?

Ah okay. I see it now.

Problem is I quoted this post and only the first part was there. Did you edit this post just after you posted the first time? That would explain why I missed it.

So F1 gave an explanation for these examples and you disagree with those explanations?
I edited like 20 seconds after.

They didn't give explanations, just the stock standard Hamilton is free to do what he pleases.

Lel, again, I think you need to work out what upset is.

Well, resorting to personal attacks on people who disagree with you doesn't really suggest composure.

You're not superior to anybody else here. How about discussing things without your emotions getting in the way.

It's also quite sad you have to resort to some shitty social media video to support your dislike of him. Not all drivers can be lads or Finnish. I find his God thanking cringey but who gives a f***. Each to their own.

lol "its quite sad"....much like HAM's "message to my younger self" video. Watch it. He recorded it, not me. That's the persona that HE is putting out there of himself. So it's open to critique, and quite frankly, it's quite sad to try that you try and talk down my opinion of something just because it's "on the social medias". Its 2018, this is how the drivers interact with their fans so if its cringeworthy, expect the backlash :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I edited like 20 seconds after.

They didn't give explanations, just the stock standard Hamilton is free to do what he pleases.

Exactly. You edited, but I had already quoted.

No apology for the attacks based on not seeing a post you edited after the fact will be forthcoming but I think we can put this one to bed.

Well, resorting to personal attacks on people who disagree with you doesn't really suggest composure.

You're not superior to anybody else here. How about discussing things without your emotions getting in the way.
Beg to differ, and emotions lel. I haven't even tapped into emotion, unless comedy is an emotion?

Again, not personal attacks, just facts.

Exactly. You edited, but I had already quoted.

No apology for the attacks based on not seeing a post you edited after the fact will be forthcoming but I think we can put this one to bed.
20 seconds, your post was like 4 mins after... quite easy.

2017 Silverstone - happens all the time, probably every qualifying session, where a driver on a flying lap may lose a tenth going around a slow car
2016 Germany - he got fined, standard penalty, cannot remember the last grid penalty for an unsafe release (which didn't cause damage to other cars) in a practice session
2016 Mexico - not the first nor the last driver to take evasive action across a chicane and not get a penalty

It just seems you're reaching for straws.

Beg to differ, and emotions lel. I haven't even tapped into emotion, unless comedy is an emotion?

Again, not personal attacks, just facts.

Arrogance does not equal reality. Does say something about you though.

lol "its quite sad"....much like HAM's "message to my younger self" video. Watch it. He recorded it, not me. So it's open to critique.

Who cares? That is my point of contention. Are you saying you've never done cringey things?

Who cares? That is my point of contention. Are you saying you've never done cringey things?
He called it his best race... and then stood there on the podium like he was a god. He's like Neymar, not hated because of his ability, hated because he's a giant prick.

20 seconds, your post was like 4 mins after... quite easy.

Are you saying that it took you 20 seconds to write the next few paragraphs, and insert quotes from F1 officials, then submit your post again?

If you click to edit, during the time you are editing your post, anybody that quotes you is still only seeing and quoting your original post. Make sense now. You got it wrong ... quite easy.

Are you saying that it took you 20 seconds to write the next few paragraphs, and insert quotes from F1 officials, then submit your post again?

If you click to edit, during the time you are editing your post, anybody that quotes you is still only seeing and quoting your original post. Make sense now. You got it wrong ... quite easy.
Correct, I had them queued up. Typing fast is a breeze. 80WPM on a slow day.

This thread is not about me. And clearly people do care, otherwise you wouldn't have replied.

Never watched the video, but clearly you found it interesting enough to.

I don't care much for a driver's off track antics.

As to the 'giant prick' thing - I don't see what he's done to justify that. His religion and shitty haircut? Whatever, if you hate people because of that then no point discussing it with you.

He's in a no win situation for many posters on this board. Thanks the fans and teams, accused of being insincere. Doesn't thank the fans or team, accused of being a selfish git.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back