Radio

Remove this Banner Ad

ciaobella

Club Legend
Jul 7, 2005
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
This year we've had a huge change to commentary teams on the radio; especially SEN. To this point there's no station I enjoy listening to. Dwayne Russell annoys me on 3AW, Gerrard and Cornes on SEN and Kelli Underwood on the ABC. I can't remember it being this bad in terms of not being able to listen to an entire game on one station.

I'm more annoyed we have no after match for the earlier games. Liked to listen to the after match wrap up with interviews and talkback on the way home in the car. But now they switch straight to the next game so you only get it for the night games.

Live in perth and was listening to abc and just confirmed how bad it abc footy coverage has got. There was two ladies on a show talking about everything except proper footy talk. Other weeks on a sunday before a game lehmo, nathan burke and some other lady talk nonsense rather than talking footy

Live in perth and was listening to abc and just confirmed how bad it abc footy coverage has got. There was two ladies on a show talking about everything except proper footy talk. Other weeks on a sunday before a game lehmo, nathan burke and some other lady talk nonsense rather than talking footy

Do they still do a ******* WAFL game each weekend instead whatever AFL game is on Saturday or Sunday afternoon? Couldn't believe that when I lived there a decade ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back