Toast Jeremy McGovern re-signs for five years

Remove this Banner Ad

everythings-coming-up-milhouse-gif-1.gif

The 5 years is the important part. Happy to pay a bit more with the knowledge he'll more than likely be good enough to play well for the length of it. The sixth year was always a scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, I looked too and they are suddenly glad that they are not overpaying him. Apparently we have ruined our salary cap and all the gun WA free agents will now come to Freo.
Must say I think Gaff is worth more... if we keep him he'll be on nice coin.

And will be worth it once he does the triple this year (Brownlow, Premiership, Norm Smith).

Good news

Hes a master player ...however my one concern is if we change the rules of the game it might mean defending one on one more. Im sure he can adapt though.

I saw him play at 15 . Hes from my town I live in. I said then he would play AFL. IN A bar watching the u-17.
He was overweight and slow.

But f..k he could read the game like a sunday paper wirh your coffee....EASILY

FROM what ive heard hes a ripping fella too.

Lol, I looked too and they are suddenly glad that they are not overpaying him. Apparently we have ruined our salary cap and all the gun WA free agents will now come to Freo.

They are becoming the North Melbourne of the West no one of top end quality wants a bar of them , they just use the North’s and the Purples interest to hike up their eventual price at their Club.

Second thought they are becoming the Fitzroy of the West ..... tredding water at best.

They are going nowhere with RTB as their coach..... I do hope like hell they give him a lengthy extension:D .... the Guy is an egocentric , bombastic, arrogant w***er.

They are becoming the North Melbourne of the West no one of top end quality wants a bar of them , they just use the North’s and the Purples interest to hike up their eventual price at their Club.

Second thought they are becoming the Fitzroy of the West ..... tredding water at best.

They are going nowhere with RTB as their coach..... I do hope like hell they give him a lengthy extension:D .... the Guy is an egocentric , bombastic, arrogant w***er.

Im pretty good at reading people..character and body language

Lyon has ability as a coach but agree hes not a good role model...how they kept him on after hush coin was paid was poor

They're allegedly paying Cam McCarthy around 600kpa. I'd take one Gov over 2 McCarthy's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back