List Mgmt. Contract extensions - Ratagolea, Narkle & Henry

Remove this Banner Ad

mac_cat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
All three have signed contract extensions, Narkle & Henry until 2020, Ratagolea until 2021.

We are excited to announce to you first that a trio of young Cats have put pen to paper on new contracts with the club.

Jack Henry, Quinton Narkle and Esava Ratugolea have all agreed to extend their tenure.

Henry and Narkle have signed two-year contract extensions until 2020, while Ratugolea has committed to the Cats until the end of 2021.

“All three players, in just their second seasons, have shown the ability to play good football at AFL level,” Geelong’s General Manager of Football Simon Lloyd said.

“When the opportunity has arisen, they have grabbed their chance. Jack, Quinton and Esava have shown a commitment to their football and have heavily invested in the club and the Geelong community.

“We are pleased that we have been able to come to an agreement with them to extend their time at the club.”

Liked this from the article. Goes to show the culture of the club

“I had no interest in going home, I love it down at the Cattery and hopefully I’m here for a long time,” Narkle said.
“Going through rehab was a pretty dark place at times and Geelong really showed what they’re about and really helped me out throughout that time, which swayed me a bit to stay."

Hopefully he can have a chat to Kelly and form a good friendship. (I know different circumstances)
If you are from WA and sign a contract to stay in Victoria in July you must love the club. Great news to have all 3 sign they are very promising players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These three have showed very exciting signs. It's good to know that when the cliff comes, and certain superstars retire, we have something to look forward to already - rather than simply what comes out of 2020 onwards drafts.

“I had no interest in going home, I love it down at the Cattery and hopefully I’m here for a long time,” Narkle said.
“Going through rehab was a pretty dark place at times and Geelong really showed what they’re about and really helped me out throughout that time, which swayed me a bit to stay."
*swoon*

Fan-*******- tastic news

Cannot love the attitude of this kid enough!

Great news, has been a real highlight to see the development of these guys recently and see them come in and have impacts of varying degrees. Would love to see this thread pulled up in ~10-15 or so years time whilst celebrating their retirements :p

#character

Remove this Banner Ad

Back