Hasn't happened
still a chance...
izzitagoal?!?!?!
IT IS!!!!!

The pies are in front!
was it Grundy!?!?!
IT'S GRUNDYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT IS UNBELIEVABLE

There's some blokes you just wanna go into battle with, knowing this big blokes on your side would make most of our boys (young and old) walk taller. He's been an inspiration and a leader (whether he wants to be or not!)
Here's to our number 4

Good on ya Grunds.

He's a top 5 pick re doing that 2012 draft. Was absolutely stoked we got him. He's a star.

Ultra impressive 100 games for a Ruck.

Him taking Sam Jacobs to the cleaners was ridiculous

I would say Grundy be Pick 1 IF they Re-Did the 2012 Draft Knowing what they know Now

If people have ever questioned the ability of Hine then the drafting of Grundy should put that to bed.

Professional recruiter after recruiter passed him up before Hine couldn't call out his name fast enough.

Pick 18. Steal.

He's a top 5 pick re doing that 2012 draft. Was absolutely stoked we got him. He's a star.

Ultra impressive 100 games for a Ruck.

Him taking Sam Jacobs to the cleaners was ridiculous

Haven't looked back at the picks, but to me he's pick 1. Will win a Brownlow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to Grundy on the 100th game, is a star of the comp and hopefully another 200 games for after this. Love if he kicks the winning goal again

Congrats to Grundy on the 100th game, is a star of the comp and hopefully another 200 games for after this. Love if he kicks the winning goal again

and See Tigers Fans Reactions

Could make a case for wines, macrae and daniher but he is definitely better than whitfield at this stage in their careers.

I idea why Geelong didn’t take him, needs a ruckman and picked some vfl player instead
Geelong had a young Dawson Simpson, Trent West and Nathan Vardy. Their ruck stocks were pretty full.

Only Players from that Draft that Might Challange for Pick 1 Would be:

• Daniher
  • Wine
  • McRae
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/ft_drafts?year=2012&t=N&s=P
Yeh nah :)

He’s such a boss!

Just extraordinary talent for a ruckman.

I’m Going to make the big call, if he stays healthy he’ll be the (second) best ruckman I’ve ever seen at Collingwood.

At the moment Peter Moore is higher for me but Grundy will surpass him.*

I already have him passing everyone else like Monkhorst, Jolly.

* Len Thompson lives at number one; he was Uber elite ruck and in top 3 I’ve ever seen (Dempsey, Madden S, Thompson).

Grundy just has to surpass Moore.
Should happen...

Congrats Brody.

Such a boss.

Be a great great great captain (if he wanted it one day).

Outstanding coup in drafting him,

Could make a case for wines, macrae and daniher but he is definitely better than whitfield at this stage in their careers.
It would be a crap case for Wines or Macrae. If Daniher had have backed up last year's form, he'd have a case, but he hasn't backed it up, so Grundy by a mile for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back