Media Official Furies Statement on the Sterge & Groc Allegations

Remove this Banner Ad

Over the last 48 hours, Furies have received information about Sterge and Grocadoc illegally posting on an ongoing basis in the S26 Swamp Rats vs Furies match thread.

The information we’ve gathered over the course of the last 24-48 hours is slightly concerning and we want to dig a bit deeper. But we want some experts to help us do that.

This is a minefield ... we've received information that's concerned us.

We want to get this investigation started. We want to get it done. We want to come out with a clean bill of health. We want to move on with the qooty season.

The posts our players have made, in my opinion and my knowledge, were all approved, of non-Sterge and non-Groc origins, and within the regulations we all play the game by.

I’m very disappointed - shocked is probably the best word. I believe we followed processes, we put in place the right sort of processes to keep these flogs out.

My understanding is we worked within the framework given to us by the SFA.

I’m shocked to be sitting here.

We offered the full cooperation of everyone at the club, and Cloud has informed us that the SFA will commence the investigation immediately.

Of course, this is very distressing for our club (but) we believe as a club that we have done everything to be compliant with the rules and regulations of the SFA. But, the integrity of the club is critical.

That is why we have moved quickly today to call the SFA to seek a clean bill of health.

Over the last 48 hours, Furies have received information about Sterge and Grocadoc illegally posting on an ongoing basis in the S26 Swamp Rats vs Furies match thread.

The information we’ve gathered over the course of the last 24-48 hours is slightly concerning and we want to dig a bit deeper. But we want some experts to help us do that.

We want to get this investigation started. We want to get it done. We want to come out with a clean bill of health. We want to move on with the qooty season.

The posts our players have made, in my opinion and my knowledge, were all approved, of non-Sterge and non-Groc origins, and within the regulations we all play the game by.

I’m very disappointed - shocked is probably the best word. I believe we followed processes, we put in place the right sort of processes to keep these flogs out.

We offered the full cooperation of everyone at the club, and Cloud has informed us that the SFA will commence the investigation immediately.

Of course, this is very distressing for our club (but) we believe as a club that we have done everything to be compliant with the rules and regulations of the SFA. But, the integrity of the club is critical.

That is why we have moved quickly today to call the SFA to seek a clean bill of health.
It's always the captains fault;
off with his head;
Lynch him;
burn him;
build a bridge out of him

Brave from the administration to take such a public stance against such allegations. Hope the process is followed through.

We have him on a leash this time...If he runs too far we just yank it a little and he gives a yelp and settles down.
like what you have done here; you can get away with pink as well....cool
hBC216A5D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back