Prediction Which of our youngsters will end up being the best?

Which of our youngsters will end up being the best?

• Dom Sheed

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Malcolm Karpany

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Willie Rioli

Votes: 38 17.8%
  • Francis Watson

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Tom Barrass

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Jackson Nelson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Liam Ryan

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Liam Duggan

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • Luke Partington

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Kurt Mutimer

• Tom Cole

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Matthew Allen

• Hamish Brayshaw

• Josh Rotham

• Jake Waterman

Votes: 10 4.7%
  • Daniel Venables

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Brayden Ainsworth

Votes: 5 2.3%
  • Jarrod Brander

Votes: 27 12.6%
  • Oscar Allen

Votes: 37 17.3%
  • Jack Petruccelle

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 5 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Please refer to the Rioli thread.Special mention to Brander who looks to have terrific hands and a combative attitude and Petrol who just maybe something very special considering how far hes come in such a short footy career.Can we start a thread on the best recruiters weve ever had?

I can't pick one. Rioli and Ryan the obvious choice for excitement. Brander a great chance at being a Coleman medalist ( as much as one can be without playing and AFL game) and Venables likely to be an elite midfielder.
However I reckon Waterman will be one of those guys who plays 250 games, wins flags and kicks 400 + goals and becomes one of our team of the century players. He' my pick but geez its hard.

Rioli and Venables are the two who've moved up the pecking order lately. Although the Cole Train and the Hacksaw have had excellent seasons.

I love how difficult it is to select someone from the list.

I think about selecting Rioli. Rioli has surprised the crap out of me with how much he can do (so much more than an enigmatic small goal sneak). But don’t want to leave out Duggan, hmm Duggan is playing some genuinely really good footy... or Venables, don’t want to leave out Venables, gee he has some skill (no seriously, gee that kid has some skills). And Petrucelle, some massive potential to fulfill there. Ooh, oooh... and Oscar Allen, I love that kids potential. Damn, I didn’t mention Brander yet. And I love me some Tom Cole... and that Waterman kid, such a hard worker and a genuine footy player.

Love it!

I think about selecting Rioli. Rioli has surprised the crap out of me with how much he can do (so much more than an enigmatic small goal sneak). But don’t want to leave out Duggan, hmm Duggan is playing some genuinely really good footy... or Venables, don’t want to leave out Venables, gee he has some skill (no seriously, gee that kid has some skills). And Petrucelle, some massive potential to fulfill there. Ooh, oooh... and Oscar Allen, I love that kids potential. Damn, I didn’t mention Brander yet. And I love me some Tom Cole... and that Waterman kid, such a hard worker and a genuine footy player.

Love it!

I was thinking the same thing. I came in to click Rioli, but then I scrolled down seeing Ryan, Venables, Duggan, Cole, Brander, Waterman, Ollen and Barrass made it more difficult, it’s between Rioil, Venables and Brander for me I think. Sheed, Petrucelle, Ainsworth and Brayshaw are/will be very handy players, if not more. And I still hold out hope for Watson and Rotham.

Duggan could be captain after Shuey. Discuss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it!
Missed Ryan. Huge future mark it

Missed Ryan. Huge future mark it

Thanks. You proved my point. So many good youngsters now with genuine Gun potential. I am literally blown away at what a change 12 months makes (side note, I love the figurative use of the word 'literally'). And I'm even more blown away that we're 2nd on the ladder through this infusion of youth. I'm sure we're all being too optimistic to a degree, but even trying to temper that, I'm ecstatic with where we're sitting.

It's gotta be Brander, surely? The kids gonna be huge just hope he stays with WC. Rioli, Waterman, Venables, Mutimer- the list of absolutely elite A graders is outstanding.

Have been impressed with Waterman, he will get better with time. Can see him as a 250 - 300 gamer. Also Rioli was a draft steal

Back