Preview Round 19, 2018 Essendon Vs Sydney @the home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Dawson in the guts straight

No HF s**t

I so ******* agree!!! By the way last year when he played against Pies he got ignored every lead he made. Most of the mids had the usual suspects to kick to in the forward line. Thought he was hard done by.

He should play mids if he doesn't Longmire should resign as he is just a total * up.

Yep players should keep the headphones in during the pre match and just go out and play fun aggressive and adventurous footy,

Look the reality was last week Horse was out-coached. The apprentice killed the master. The game plan is the coaches purvey. He sets the action but the players have to put it into action. The reality is the players don't believe in Horse's game plan mate. If they did they would win matches not lose them. This bloke is an ordinary coach that had some very good assistants like Tudor, Dew & co. He also seems to be a bloke who ignores his assistants at times. Last week is a good example, the assistants looked very unhappy at times in the box and really angry after the game. I believe he ignores advice!!!

Look the reality was last week Horse was out-coached. The apprentice killed the master. The game plan is the coaches purvey. He sets the action but the players have to put it into action. The reality is the players don't believe in Horse's game plan mate. If they did they would win matches not lose them. This bloke is an ordinary coach that had some very good assistants like Tudor, Dew & co. He also seems to be a bloke who ignores his assistants at times. Last week is a good example, the assistants looked very unhappy at times in the box and really angry after the game. I believe he ignores advice!!!

I agree , think 2016 he should of walked after the dogs loss and we should of gotten a fresh voice , we are just grinding players into the ground, I think our gameplan is a big reason for some of the decline we see in Jack, Hannebery, even JPK etc,

We’ve won more often than we lose. We were top two not all that long ago.

And if the assistants were walking around smiling after that performance?? Them being unhappy and angry with the team serving up tripe bares no necessary connection to them being upset with Horse.

People see what they want to see sometimes...

I've watched some NEAFL this year. Clearly not as much as you. I confess I find it hard to watch, the standard is so ordinary at times. I think Foote will struggle to make an impact at AFL level. But I could easily be wrong. I admire your support for him and appreciate he has worked hard. He does have great endurance.

Must be bad give what we've seen in the seniors

I feel like Heeney is our best midfielder

I think Franklin, Ronke, Papley. Hayward, mccartin is a good forward line, rest parker and Heeney there for sure
I want Heeney forward until he remembers how to man up. Worst game I've seen him play for years last week. Probably still concussed. We need Parker or Heeney forward at all times

Mate, your extrapolations have no basis in fact. You've just picked a bunch of situations and twisted them to suit your own purposes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Heeney forward until he remembers how to man up. Worst game I've seen him play for years last week. Probably still concussed. We need Parker or Heeney forward at all times
I agree with this (the bolded bit). With Buddy ranging far and wide, we need either Parker, Heeney or JPK resting forward. They need a bit of leadership down there.

Well someone forward would make a change

I love that the swans made out like grundy would be lucky to retain his spot, signed up aliir long term then rushed grundy back in. I needed to see something good from the club this week

I love that the swans made out like grundy would be lucky to retain his spot, signed up aliir long term then rushed grundy back in. I needed to see something good from the club this week

We will win tomorrow, guarantee

Carlton have Cripps and Simpson. That's two extra good players that Gold Coast did not have on the weekend.

In fairness I think Carlton are the worst but that team GC fielded on the weekend did not have a single star besides maybe May

You don't have to tell it like it is...I already feel bad enough about the loss. I assess my self worth on how good or bad we play. I even refer to a team in a country I've never been to as we!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back