Preview Round 19, 2018 Essendon Vs Sydney @the home away from home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't have to tell it like it is...I already feel bad enough about the loss. I assess my self worth on how good or bad we play. I even refer to a team in a country I've never been to as we!
Wow! That's devotion!

smith and grundy are a liability, we need to move on.

smith and grundy are a liability, we need to move on.
Move on to who exactly? Defenders need to defend first. You can't have a backline entirely full of rebound defenders. I don't care what anyone says, Grundy and Smith are still our best two lockdown defenders.

Edit: If Melican was available I'd add him to that list. I've said before I think he'll be our like for like replacement for Reg.

More evidence that Damien Barrett is a knob in case there wasn't enough already...

If
there's one thing we're not going to let go ...

then
it is this: until Buddy is allowed to be the player this club recruited, and not just one member of a 22-man outfit, the Swans are going nowhere.

He's won two Coleman medals with us and the club has been constantly criticised for being too Buddy-centric and that Buddy was the only reason we won half the games we did.

What the hell is this guy on about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$5 all you can eat Pizza Hut back in the day. 25 slices FTW!
OMG my girls were pretty much raised on all you can eat Pizza Hut - good times!

You don't have to tell it like it is...I already feel bad enough about the loss. I assess my self worth on how good or bad we play. I even refer to a team in a country I've never been to as we!
Your passion for a game you have never seen live, which (let's be honest) has to be one of the most difficult games to work out what's happening, is incredibly admirable. I live in the damn country with a die hard fan for a brother and never fancied it till I saw it live.

More evidence that Damien Barrett is a knob in case there wasn't enough already...

If

then
it is this: until Buddy is allowed to be the player this club recruited, and not just one member of a 22-man outfit, the Swans are going nowhere.

He's won two Coleman medals with us and the club has been constantly criticised for being too Buddy-centric and that Buddy was the only reason we won half the games we did.

Its Damien Barrett, say no more.....

OMG my girls were pretty much raised on all you can eat Pizza Hut - good times!

Your passion for a game you have never seen live, which (let's be honest) has to be one of the most difficult games to work out what's happening, is incredibly admirable. I live in the damn country with a die hard fan for a brother and never fancied it till I saw it live.

Yeah, I don't really understand the strategies or intricacies much. It's the best game I've ever watched. You guys probably wouldn't like watching with me those because I constantly tell the tv to just go long down the line! The AFL shows do help me figure out what's going on with kick out set ups and such. I've played here in Sacramento, but we just play man on man (for about 5 min then everyone just looks out for themselves =D)

Can someone help me? I was looking for the Essendon v Sydney preview thread but I seem to have stumbled upon the pizza thread instead. Thanks in advance.

If

then

If/When buddy retires without a flag they will bang on

If/When buddy retires without a flag they will bang on
I hate these arguments, it's a lose lose situation unless you come home with a cup.

5 of the top 10 goal scorers never won a premiership. Buddy can kick goals and then we're too Buddy focused OR we don't go through Buddy and then we're not Buddy-centric enough

4th vs 11th, Swannies are still going strong despite our poor form this month. * the haters, I'm expecting a great performance from us tonight

Can someone help me? I was looking for the Essendon v Sydney preview thread but I seem to have stumbled upon the pizza thread instead. Thanks in advance.
Even the Sydney BF thread makes me think we've got this in the bag. Players sound desperate in the media, fans look disinterested. It all can only mean one thing.
An unexpected and all the more crushing defeat :(

I fail to see the problem.

Feel free to graze at the buffet whilst you are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back