Media The Rookie Round Table - Season 26 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done on the thread, kdavva74, and helloooo to all the new ones. Good luck this season, I hope the SFA is all you imagined it to be and more.
Also nice to see another lady in our fold CinnaMay :)

Great thread kdavva74 and welcome S.26 rookies.

You may know of me already, my name is KohPhi.. I get called Kofe, K, Sex Machine, Koh and Koph so for now, you can all call me KohPhi.

I am the Captain of the most relevant, funny, antagonistic and sexually deprived Club in the Sweet FA, the Baghdad Bombers.

It's fair to say I'm a pretty big deal around here and I wont bore you with my achievements..... because they are far from boring..

Premiership Captain..
Expert banterer..
Two time back to back Premiership player..
Dual Club Best and Fairest..
Gif master..
Consecutive Top 3 and runner up Best Poster in the SFA..
Dumpling God..
Seeker of world peace..
All SFA ruckman..
The SFA's Premier media performer..
Bon Vivant..
TFLUA Medalist S.25..

But most of all, friend and confidante to all rookies. It wasn't that long ago that I joined the SFA as a humble son of an Iraqi oil baron, a footloose and fancy free scoundral who stumbled upon an old Bomber, Harolad when he entered one of my 34 7/11 stores in Baghdad and Mosul.

There I was, giving one of my illegal Yemeni store workers a good 'seeing to' for asking for a meal break after working 12 hours straight. Harolad walked up to me, smiled and said "with hands as quick as those, I can make you a star".

I pulled up my pants, put back on my Fido Dido Tshirt and followed him to Abdu Prison.. The rest is history.

Anyway, enough about me. I'll leave that to S.25 rookies The Jesus, GotTheGoodes, BLERN, Matty411, por_please_ya and U2tigers to tell stories of my influence.

So again, welcome and if I may be so bold as to pass on one piece of advice to those that may struggle to find their 'schtick' and that is..

"If you can't blind them with brilliance, then baffle them with bullshit"

:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You may know of me already, my name is KohPhi.. I get called Kofe, K, Sex Machine, Koh and Koph so for now, you can all call me KohPhi.

I am the Captain of the most relevant, funny, antagonistic and sexually deprived Club in the Sweet FA, the Baghdad Bombers.

It's fair to say I'm a pretty big deal around here and I wont bore you with my achievements..... because they are far from boring..

Premiership Captain..
Expert banterer..
Gif master..
Dumpling God..
Seeker of world peace..
All SFA ruckman..
Bon Vivant..
TFLUA Medalist S.25..

But most of all, friend and confidante to all rookies. It wasn't that long ago that I joined the SFA as a humble son of an Iraqi oil baron, a footloose and fancy free scoundral who stumbled upon an old Bomber, Harolad when he entered one of my 34 7/11 stores in Baghdad and Mosul.

There I was, giving one of my illegal Yemeni store workers a good 'seeing to' for asking for a meal break after working 12 hours straight. Harolad walked up to me, smiled and said "with hands as quick as those, I can make you a star".

I pulled up my pants, put back on my Fido Dido Tshirt and followed him to Abdu Prison.. The rest is history.

Anyway, enough about me. I'll leave that to S.25 rookies The Jesus, GotTheGoodes, BLERN, Matty411, por_please_ya and U2tigers to tell stories of my influence.

So again, welcome and if I pass on one piece of advice to those that may struggle to find their 'schtick' and that is..

Short version:

Hi, I'm KohPhi and I'm a registered sex offender, and I'm a Baghdad Bomber. Sorry about being a bomber, please don't hold that against me :(

Premiership Captain..
Expert banterer..
Gif master..
Dumpling God..
Seeker of world peace..
All SFA ruckman..
Bon Vivant..
TFLUA Medalist S.25..

So again, welcome and if I may be so bold as to pass on one piece of advice to those that may struggle to find their 'schtick' and that is..

The Filth Wizard The Sex Machine is stealing your schtick

Premiership Captain..
Expert banterer..
Gif master..
Dumpling God..
Seeker of world peace..
All SFA ruckman..
Bon Vivant..
TFLUA Medalist S.25..

We don't know him. He kinda just hangs around like a bad smell.

Short version:

Hi, I'm KohPhi and I'm a registered sex offender, and I'm a Baghdad Bomber. Sorry about being a bomber, please don't hold that against me :(
Well done; you've turned bomber bullsh!t into Furie facts!

Short version:

Lies...

I'm not registered.

Premiership Captain..
Expert banterer..
Gif master..
Dumpling God..
Seeker of world peace..
All SFA ruckman..
Bon Vivant..
TFLUA Medalist S.25..

Can vouch for the Fido Dido Tshirt... Also the unregistered sex offender bit.

Some are #sickofit. The majority aren't though...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back