Votes: 13 13.3%
  • I don't care anymore

Votes: 14 14.3%
  • I think we should focus on finding a new coach

Votes: 20 20.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't agree.

Horse has destroyed him now. He knows he is gone. What is there to play for?

Horrible player management

Sorry Troy swear this is the last

But this 100 percent this

I also think there’s an impact on rampe smith etc

Few I don’t give a * moments out there

Horse has botched grundys finish

Pretty much. Was looking forward to tomorrow’s game more and Crows

FMD - we don't get Richmond v Pies on tv here in Syd - a sell out at the G and potentially best regular season game in years. Nah, we get GWS v Saints. :mad::(
Wonder what the viewing numbers are like on GWS games? Similar to the crowd numbers I'd wager.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aliir is the only one who won his position

I thought Dawson came in and did some very useful things considering he is a mid not a ruck. He stuffed up once and the kick into the man was an over the mark that wasn't policed. But played quite well and got the ball out of the packs several times and kicked into the forward line with beautiful long raking drop punts. Once he gets the pace he will be very good. Hayward should use the first option not hold onto the ball.

The most frustrating facet of all this is our game plan. It is totally predictable. We have done the same stuff for so long and it is boring. not only that it is negative and not productive. When we had the top ruckmen in the game and top tall forwards we could utilise this down the line game but not now. Not only that it is totally defensive. We conceded over 100 points tonight being defensive. imagine what would happen if longmire ever decided to open up the corridor? Would he do that? Because they attacked down the corridor all night and we did nothing to stop them because all our players were on the flanks.

Longmire's tenure as Swans coach is over no matter howe much longer it goes on. his inabuility to do anything different is astounding. His inability to change the game to suit our personnel is also astounding. We don't have the players to play the bustling game Longmire prefers so why play it? Play wide and fast. Play down the middle. Every time we went down the line Bombers were already set up. We make two or three weak leads up the centre from a kick in and the player kicking in always kicks up the line no matter if he is kicking to a lead or a long marking contest. Even if he hits up a player in the middle the ball ends up on one side or the other. Every commentator knows this now and is telling every coach hoe to beat us up. Fantastic Horse you dummy.

All I have to say now is that we know you are a nice bloke Horse and we appreciate all the work you have done but it's time to * off and give someone else a go.

Using the young front half or personnel as an excuse for a lot of our scoring woes is a massive cop out from Horse.
The fact that we're constantly outnumbered down there, and barely having anything remotely resembling a forward structure is a bigger reason why we can't score. If we had players in dangerous positions we'd score (like we do the few times we get it in there quick).

Back