Mega Thread The Flat Earth Mega thread.

What shape is the Earth?

• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems to me he actually did some research and asked legitimate questions. You went on an odd tangent.

He’s right. Nexus rings are discussed about on the FES website. So seems like he was just asking for clarity. I guess there isn’t one clearly defined theory.
But outer space doesn't exist.
What is your point in this thead?

Can you answer those other questions or give your theory on them? Or maybe do that map thing from earlier? I thought that was interesting.
We have answered heaps of questions?
Can you just post on the other science board?
Would I be allowed to say Geelong suck on a Geelong board? Do you see how confused the world is outside our own opinions?

I’m asking questions. Never said you sucked at all. I meant the questions from the last page. I don’t think I’ve seen an answer to some of them.

Do you have like an outline of school curriculum?
Dude,outer space doesn't exist. Do a simple experiment,look at a star,then look away,is it still there?
Talking about Saturn the fantasy planet shouldn't be on this thread.

I’m not sure why you’re so hostile to be honest. But if your beliefs are private I can respect that. Probably faced some hostility yourself.
Sorry if I seem hostile.
I can't believe so many people think the earth is ball though,even though we have balls on earth,and we can't put things upside down and not fall off.
If it makes me cooler I think Geelong is ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s on other FES pages and since there is no governing body or official belief they can be discussed too I think.
I agree this topic should be discussed. Why can't it be discussed on the other science board though?
Seems like double standards to some degree?
Wouldn't fictional Saturn be better discussed on the other science board?

darthbards with regards to your comments outer space doesn't exist in FES - are you basically saying that of the millions of photos to have come from outer space, and the hundreds of thousands of hours of footage to have also come from outer space from several space agencies, manned rockets taking off into space that can easily be seen from the ground and tracked - FES belief is that they are all fake and a hoax?

Not pulling the piss just genuinely interested in what else is outer space from a FES perspective?

If you're going to present a case FOR or AGAINST something, in a discussion/debate thread no less, you need to give reasons, cited examples, analogies, post article links, videos....AND....engage others in Q&A. Genuine discussion. Sure, some non believers come here to poke fun, but anytime anyone else genuinely interacts, you need to be able to give it back.

Also, if one is actually teaching something to others, in some organized way, they need there to be able to Q&A, so the same should he shown here. Otherwise you're just embarrassing the FES by acting in a flippant trollish way.

darthbards with regards to your comments outer space doesn't exist in FES - are you basically saying that of the millions of photos to have come from outer space, and the hundreds of thousands of hours of footage to have also come from outer space from several space agencies, manned rockets taking off into space that can easily be seen from the ground and tracked - FES belief is that they are all fake and a hoax?

Not pulling the piss just genuinely interested in what else is outer space from a FES perspective?
Yes at the FE we don't think outer space exists. How is that so hard to comprehend?
Do the simple experiment.

Yes at the FE we don't think outer space exists. How is that so hard to comprehend?
Do the simple experiment.
Its incredibly hard to comprehend. The sheer weight of evidence in terms of photography, video, over 300 manned spacecrafts where you can see astronauts get into a spacecraft, land on earth in a shuttle or in a pod and get out. I can look up using a telescope and see the ISS and track it using real time tracking websites. There is a infinite mountain of evidence that shows that space is real and that people have gone up there that is so significantly outweighing any evidence that space doesnt exist and that it is a huge conspiracy involving a incredibly large number of people. That is why I find it hard to comprehend.

To disprove that space doesn't exist, there must be some alternative to it in FE? If you dont feel like explaining, thats fine. But maybe you could provide some link for my own reading?

Its incredibly hard to comprehend. The sheer weight of evidence in terms of photography, video, over 300 manned spacecrafts where you can see astronauts get into a spacecraft, land on earth in a shuttle or in a pod and get out. I can look up using a telescope and see the ISS and track it using real time tracking websites. There is a infinite mountain of evidence that shows that space is real and that people have gone up there that is so significantly outweighing any evidence that space doesnt exist and that it is a huge conspiracy involving a incredibly large number of people. That is why I find it hard to comprehend.

To disprove that space doesn't exist, there must be some alternative to it in FE? If you dont feel like explaining, thats fine. But maybe you could provide some link for my own reading?
The video evidence does'nt even get used anymore due to the fact Sandra Bullock can be considered an astronaut.

I see aeroplanes fly at exactly the same time overhead everyday..nothing special.

What you see happening inside the iss is nothing that can't be reproduced using the movie set that made inception.

Last edited:
Back