Autopsy Round 19 vs Carlton, Metricon Stadium, 7:25pm, 28 July 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Whoever said GC still look better than Carlton should get another Ban. This kind of false positive vibe is slowly killing me softly .

Yes we lost Swallow but however had the bright idea to move our main ball winner in lonergan onto Cripps in the 2nd quarter should be sack on the spot.

Lonergan had 13 disposals in the 1st quarter 11 contested 5 clearances he's had 6 since moving him and the game was taken out of our hand.
Game set match

May finally get but at full forward now we will probably lost him for a few weeks that was stupid by may

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well didn’t go to plan.
Went with the old man and he didn’t want to stay beyond 3qtr time.

Just couldn’t pick up the ball, couldn’t mark the ball and played so slow we had no space in attack.

Disappointing

Thought peter played well again. That’s a positive

Also I put money on multi Brodie >20 possessions and Harry Mackay to kick a goal.

Payed for our tickets. Least I didn’t have to pay for that spectacle

This game has been lost at the selection table. Bowes not ready. Heron outclassed. Powell too young. Holman clearly injured. Lemmens not good enough.

Leslie needed to come in to allow May to play forward.

Barlow needed to come in for leadership and smart positioning.

Hanley needed to play for creativity off halfback.

Dawson smashing the door down in the NEAFL.

Even Rosa showed last week that his ability to find the ball on the wing is still AFL level.

Weak selection policy by failing to bring in height to replace Ballard and Crossley.

This game has been lost at the selection table. Bowes not ready. Heron outclassed. Powell too young. Holman clearly injured. Lemmens not good enough.

Leslie needed to come in to allow May to play forward.

Barlow needed to come in for leadership and smart positioning.

Hanley needed to play for creativity off halfback.

Dawson smashing the door down in the NEAFL.

Even Rosa showed last week that his ability to find the ball on the wing is still AFL level.

Weak selection policy by failing to bring in height to replace Ballard and Crossley.
Was gobsmacked Leslie didn't come and May to the Forward line. Was obvious after the 15 minute mark a lack of height up forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back