Opinion Ben Reid and Jamie Elliot on Rookie List?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 2 struggle to get thru a Game without getting Injured and been like that for 2 Seasons at Least.

So would it be work Thinking of Putting them on our Rookie List Then?

No. Suggest that to either of them and they can effectively walk straight to any other club as a free agent with a far more lucrative deal. They deserve far better than a rookie contract.

If a one year deal was on the cards just negotiate them on the senior list. Reid on contract to 2020 anyway isn’t he?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think we should either give elliott a one year deal @ 200k or so similar to what the cats have done with menzel or look to trade him away.

These 2 struggle to get thru a Game without getting Injured and been like that for 2 Seasons at Least.

No

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be horrible thing to do. What does it say to the player group?

There’s a risk another club could snare them as the next issue.

If you feel they are vulnerable career wise, then a one year contract can suffice.

There’s more than enough players to delist before you play games with real talent like Reid and Elliott.

Pretty shabby way to treat them in my view too.

The level of disrespect shown on this board, to players who put their body on the line for the black and white is staggering.

So we should we Kiss the Players Ass and Worship the Ground they Walk On

I can assure you that there would be 17 other clubs more than happy to put Jamie on their senior list
Absolutely.

He won’t be the highest priced player but he’s the type worth risking to take a punt on.
Genuine high level talent.

So we should we Kiss the Players Ass and Worship the Ground they Walk On
The better players? yeh that’s what we do.
And it’s worth it too.

It's more then 1 Injury
You posted the thread. Be prepared for people to disagree with you strongly. You are not the only passionate Collingwood supporter.

This is an interesting approach to players injured.

Is this the same approach if a player wants to leave? Or do we become all aggrieved how dare they treat us this way?

Very interesting.

You posted the thread. Be prepared for people to disagree with you strongly. You are not the only passionate Collingwood supporter.

True. But I am putting my Case Forward.

I don't mind them Hating My Idea but don't have to get Personal though

True. But I am putting my Case Forward.

I don't mind them Hating My Idea but don't have to get Personal though
And I disagree with you. No way we put guys like this on the rookie list. We are a club, we stick together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back