Prediction Player Claim for 2018 - Jamie Elliott

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the bloke who takes us from being there abouts to absolute contenders if he can find some form by rd23
I watched him closely at his only VFL game after a long layoff and apart from tiring, had not lost skills, kicked 4 or 5 I think.
(Albeit against Northern Bullants - Carlton affiliation):)

If Elliott can play the back part of the season, and bring what we know he has done in the past, then our forward line will be such a handful!! It also gives us the advantage of using De Goo in de guts where he can feed it to them !!

he's such a qt. i hope he never gets injured again.
I hope he's back for Richmond and kicks a bag to drag us over the line. I will create a shrine in the corner of my house dedicated to him if he does! When do we expect him to return? Is he a chance of getting a call up for round 19?

I hope he's back for Richmond and kicks a bag to drag us over the line. I will create a shrine in the corner of my house dedicated to him if he does! When do we expect him to return? Is he a chance of getting a call up for round 19?

I suspect given his recent history that they might be a bit more cautious with Elliott than the were with Moore.

Suspect, in ignorance, that he will not make the Tigers game.

I suspect given his recent history that they might be a bit more cautious with Elliott than the were with Moore.

Suspect, in ignorance, that he will not make the Tigers game.
Realistically I feel the same way, but I'm still hopeful.

UTRleDi.gif

SzJ3bXl.gif

:relieved: Can we just play him already...

Not an easy job for Ned this one!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus I am sick to death of this cursed crap from supporter.

Harden up! We move on and get the job done against Sydney.

3 acls
1 pcl
1 broken leg
1 broken foot
1 double hammy
10-15 single hammy's
1 dodgy heart

There has never been a season with a team decimated by injury this much.
People have every right to be pissed off.

3 acls
1 pcl
1 broken leg
1 broken foot
1 double hammy
10-15 single hammy's
1 dodgy heart

Pissed off at the situation or pissed off at the club?
I'd question the club over the hammies but the rest?

3 acls
1 pcl
1 broken leg
1 broken foot
1 double hammy
10-15 single hammy's
1 dodgy heart

If people stop being pissed off for a sec they may realise we are currently third with a chance to win the flag.

If people stop being pissed off for a sec they may realise we are currently third with a chance to win the flag.

Yes we're third on the ladder, but to win the flag we'll have to get some of our injured players back up and firing.

Elliott was one of the key planks in that respect and it's not hard to see how supporters' confidence would be dented by the constant stream of injuries to key players on our list.

It's perfectly fine to be pissed off at the universe for the hand we've been dealt this year imo - I'm proud of the boys for putting up good performances in spite of the horrid run we've had to endure, but like a few others I suspect we might be reaching a tipping point if our poor fortunes with injury don't come to an abrupt halt.

Yes we're third on the ladder, but to win the flag we'll have to get some of our injured players back up and firing.

Elliott was one of the key planks in that respect and it's not hard to see how supporters' confidence would be dented by the constant stream of injuries to key players on our list.

It's perfectly fine to be pissed off at the universe for the hand we've been dealt this year imo - I'm proud of the boys for putting up good performances in spite of the horrid run we've had to endure, but like a few others I suspect we might be reaching a tipping point if our poor fortunes with injury don't come to an abrupt halt.
De Goey and Treloar are the key planks. Not Elliott.

Losing Elliott now I'm convince we cannot win the flag.

Look out next year though.....if we even get half a sniff of good luck.

Hopefully the team can rally and recoup for the swans who are seemingly at a much lower ebb than we are. We still have 2/3 our team on the park. I really hope they can get over the psychological barrier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back