Media Sterge's Sweet F.A s**t trucks

Remove this Banner Ad

In this ongoing media piece we will look at the biggest s**t trucks in the sweet fa each round.
Find out who for whatever reason was complete garbage for the current sweet fa round and who will be crowned Sterge's official s**t truck of the season and win the grand prize of an actual s**t truck kindly donated by the city of Chicago.

2862961684_394f39243a_b.jpg

s**t Truck of the week
Round 1: _Cayz_
Round 2: Kdavva74
Round 3: Every Captain & Cloud_
Round 4: NaturalDisaster
Round 5: Golumless
Round 6: Sterge
Round 7: (reformed) s**t Truck BRAB​

Last edited:
Round 1

When NaturalDisaster disaster removes you from the non existent leadership group what's worse than throwing a tantrum and demanding a trade only to find out no one wants you?
The answer is finally finding a suitor demanding a midfield position and then only getting 4 kicks and 6 handballs on debut at rover. 10 possessions in a complete capitulation by the bombers sees _Cayz_ find himself named sterge's round 1 s**t truck of the week and in the running to win the fantastic yellow s**t truck, that one will be fantastic to take to games when the Ferrari is in the shop _Cayz_

Honorable mentions
Baghdad bombers fc, second lowest score ever, only kicking 16 points in a joke.
Wonders fc letting your opponent kick 30 goals is also a joke.
Noobz0r had the chance to win the game with 50 seconds left put it wide and the hawks go on to lose.

Last edited:

Round 1

When NaturalDisaster disaster removes you from the non existent leadership group what's worse than throwing a tantrum and demanding a trade only to find out no one wants you?
The answer is finally finding a suitor demanding a midfield position and then only getting 4 kicks and 6 handballs on debut at rover. 10 possessions in a complete capitulation by the bombers sees _Cayz_ find himself named sterge's round 1 s**t truck of the week and in the running to win the fantastic yellow s**t truck, that one will be fantastic to take to games when the Ferrari is in the shop _Cayz_

Honorable mentions

I touched a nerve I see old fella?

Round 1

Honorable mentions

Mate if I don’t win this at seasons end you should hand your badge in.

I’ve achieved so much in this league, in such a short time...

If I can win this, it will be my greatest accomplishment.

Hard to see me losing this with old mate at the helm.

Being a massive flog helps too I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said it wasn't.

I was played out of position.

Get ready for a rinse and repeat performance when you earn your second nomination next week

Don't worry though, as a former fury I will give you some specially blended loser goon while I'm handing your arse to you

I’ve achieved so much in this league, in such a short time...

If I can win this, it will be my greatest accomplishment.
This would literally be your first individual accolade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back