Mr_Plow

That name again...
May 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Red Wings
I reckon he’ll end up as our third best player. He’s a genuine freak. Just a down second year.

As soon as he gets the strength back through the hips/ass to be able to break a tackle or two and buy space, it's gg for the comp.

Right now he is severely held back by a lack of strength, fitness and burst. Occasionally I can see his feet moving quite fast but there's just no weight behind them.

I'm praying at my Judd shrine that Samo can spend September-January attached to the squat rack.

I'm convinced Dow is going to be a pretty special player for us for a long time.

I was convinced of that two months before we drafted him. :)

I know the majority of chatter is around Stephenson, Rayner, Cerra etc right now and they'll all be very good players, but Dow will become the player others follow. My observations have led me to seeing a Cripps-type character here. someone that will push themselves to the limit to become better and then better again. Look forward to hearing what Dow does in the off-season. I'll bet it won't be knocking back pina coladas in the Bahamas...........NTTAWWT.

These highlights indicate Dow is going to be SERIOUSLY powerful when he's done a few preseasons. OK, he kicks a bit like he's in clown shoes, but he's got some size, speed and acceleration about him that's pretty awesome. Adam Treloar-like perhaps?

Dangerfield. Without the flogness.

Back