F1 Championship 2018 - Round 13 - Hungary

Remove this Banner Ad

ptrg

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 19, 2008
Space Mountain
AFL Club
Melbourne
Still in disbelief that the pom commentators blamed Vettel for the clash with Bottas!
He was done, Vettel had DRS, driving line into the cornee, and Bottas either completely ballsed it up, or more concerningly, straight lined it straight into Vettel..

The fact they didn't come to that conclusion by the time he kept it straight in to turn one into Dan is embarrassing.

Still in disbelief that the pom commentators blamed Vettel for the clash with Bottas!
He was done, Vettel had DRS, driving line into the cornee, and Bottas either completely ballsed it up, or more concerningly, straight lined it straight into Vettel..

The fact they didn't come to that conclusion by the time he kept it straight in to turn one into Dan is embarrassing.

More embarrassing when they disagreed with Horner who called it as it was.

Garth Vader

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Wut? Which commentators were you listening to?? BBC radio were pretty clear they thought it was Valteri "Madman" Bottas' fault.

As clear as daylight to all and sundry whose fault it was. Good to see Dan nail him on the last lap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Wut? Which commentators were you listening to?? BBC radio were pretty clear they thought it was Valteri "Madman" Bottas' fault.

As clear as daylight to all and sundry whose fault it was. Good to see Dan nail him on the last lap.

I think you would find most people would be watching the Sky broadcast on Foxtel, who tried to blame VET for the crash multiple times, even after Christian Horner pointed out BOT was at fault if anyone was to blame

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Garth Vader

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I think you would find most people would be watching the Sky broadcast on Foxtel, who tried to blame VET for the crash multiple times, even after Christian Horner pointed out BOT was at fault if anyone was to blame

Cheers. If you want to know how to get free F1 livestream you're welcome to PM me (but you need a VPN) :D:p

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Cheers. If you want to know how to get free F1 livestream you're welcome to PM me (but you need a VPN) :D:p

Haha cheers, I use to have a good one I used for years but have Foxtel for AFL etc anyway so doesn’t phase me too much these days :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back