Media The Sweet FA - Three Things I Learnt This Week: NOW WITH BEEZ MELTS

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, post them here

1. Some good media is making a comeback
2. The Dragons have plenty of posters and don't need 'saving' they just play bruise free Qooty
3. Butchering the sim should be punishable by death

Last edited:
1. Some good media is making a comeback
2. The Dragons have plenty of posters and don't need 'saving' they just play bruise free Qooty
3. Butchering the sim should be punishable by death
I don’t think many have said the Dragons need saving, it’s generally that we need saving from them.

1. The Noobz0r full forward experiment has failed.
2. The Roys cleaned out a few and brought in some former guns and are better for it. Easy week.
3. There's no place for politics in the Sweet FA.

1. There is a lot of media being submitted post Round 1 - the quality of which, put generously, is yet to be determined
2. For the Warriors, slaying the Dragons this week was to be expected... however the influx of parasites from other clubs queuing up to feast on the Dragon carcass was downright embarrassing. Long term, riding the Coney Island coattails won't get you anywhere, flogs
3. 10 kicks, 10 shots at goal. The big fella's still got it :thumbsu:

1. There is a lot of media being submitted post Round 1 - the quality of which, put generously, is yet to be determined
2. For the Warriors, slaying the Dragons this week was to be expected... however the influx of parasites from other clubs queuing up to feast on the Dragon carcass was downright embarrassing. Long term, riding the Coney Island coattails won't get you anywhere, flogs
3. 10 kicks, 10 shots at goal. The big fella's still got it :thumbsu:
Frankie’s Slobbo, Loonerty’s Derf, Sterges s**t trucks and Broken’s best of all time are already a massive improvement on most of the rubbish disguised as media the last few seasons.

1. I got goals, and that doesn’t happen often enough.

2. Demons won. That may sound a bit heigh-ho but it’s a big deal in my sad little world.

3. The sim doesn’t really understand me, and neither do you.

1. The Demons are good enough to make finals this year. Whether they go all the way remains to be seen but its a very convincing streak of one win in a row that they have embarked on.
2. BRAB became tolerable somewhere down the line. Or maybe my standards are just plummeting.
3. Tarks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do it, please.

You’re my only hope by the looks of it :(
Don’t despair - I looked it up and you got your like.

I sort of thought it might mean something more interesting though. Latin is a big con I suspect, and clearly the Roman Empire are a bunch of self aggrandising w***ers.

1. The Furies are the most unstable stable club of the SFA
2. Having me in the ruck doesn't guarantee the opposition 4 points...they still have to go and earn the points
3. There needs to be a policy where games are simmed either well before or well after Freo 4:40 games. I don't need to feel 2 loads of s**t at virtually the same time :(

clearly the Roman Empire are a bunch of self aggrandising w***ers.

Perhaps, but at the end of the day they were Warriors.
Much like the Coney Island variety :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back