Player X v Y v Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeney vs Menegola (with nice run home) as final Fwd?
Others are Lunchmeat, JDG, Gray, McLean, Walters/Hoff (swingmen)

You really think MaCrae will do better than Kelly? GWS expected to win more games from here on in.

Edit: and thanks for answering

Yes, Macrae when fit was bloody unbelievable ( totally amazed me)
GWS have many capable of good scoring.
Dogs have Macrae

One forward to go. Plenty of options:

Buddy vs TMac vs Josef Mengele vs Hello Darling

Pop_Quiz_Hot_Shot.jpeg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpeg

One forward to go. Plenty of options:

Buddy vs TMac vs Josef Mengele vs Hello Darling

Pop_Quiz_Hot_Shot.jpeg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpeg
Has to be Menegola of that lot ..... I would have said McDonald 5 weeks ago... but MELB seem to be throwing him around in different roles

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoff V Hawkins V Mundy
Go balls deep and get Hawkins.

From first glance I reckon he's averaged higher than both mundy and hoff since about rd 6, not just over the past 2 weeks.

Cats play the tigs though, not sure how he'll go but then easy run home which he could bag a few in.

DOOO ITTTTT

Go balls deep and get Hawkins.

From first glance I reckon he's averaged higher than both mundy and hoff since about rd 6, not just over the past 2 weeks.

Cats play the tigs though, not sure how he'll go but then easy run home which he could bag a few in.

DOOO ITTTTT
Have the option of putting the E on him this week (key forwards have scored s**t against Tiges), not sure I'm comfortable using a trade at this point of the season for that though. This will be for Sicily who i have been covering with Walters but that's costing me points now and its finals time. Hawkins could be out of reach if i hold on him another week. Might have to just go with the gut Friday and hope for the best :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back