On Current Form....Should Cotchin Be Dropped?

Remove this Banner Ad

Numbers don't lie.

Tell me why he should keep his spot in the team.

I'll wait...

Watch him hunt the opposition player when he hasn't got the footy and attack the footy relentlessly. His leadership on field - not a minute goes by where he isn't barking instruction or getting stoppages set up. His inside work isn't too shabby either. You don't drop leaders mate. Anyways it's been highlighted you are a Bay 13 troll and I'm not getting sucked into this crap.

How is that relevant to the topic?
Watch him hunt the opposition player when he hasn't got the footy and attack the footy relentlessly. His leadership on field - not a minute goes by where he isn't barking instruction or getting stoppages set up. His inside work isn't too shabby either. You don't drop leaders mate. Anyways it's been highlighted you are a Bay 13 troll and I'm not getting sucked into this crap.
All the things you've mentioned in your post is fair except for the bay 13 troll bit.

How is that relevant to the topic?

All the things you've mentioned in your post is fair except for the bay 13 troll bit.
Bay 13 level shite from the chief nuffie from the flogcast.
Know your place and stay with the morons of the site.

Probably Richmond's best midfielder, easily their best contested midfielder.

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png
Clearly a troll, Cotchin was one of the best tonight for the tigers, had 9 tackles as well..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiger time has melted bigfooty. It's just one hot, sticky mess.

Back2back will destroy this place. Keep it together people. It's just a game that the Tigers happen to be very good at. No big deal.

tackles not important in your eyes?
To an extent.

Cotchin is a midfielder.....he plays in a position where the ball spends the vast majority of its time at.

Doesn't get tagged, doesn't rest in the forward-line.

Why are his numbers so low?

Probably Richmond's best midfielder, easily their best contested midfielder.

But the following numbers for the past month don't make for good reading for a player who isn't getting tagged....

fwKJ3tr.png

They don't have any decent players to replace him.

Selwood (blood all over jumper - multiple frees from ducks) vs Cotchin (only a little bit of blood on the eye and didn’t even win a high free)

I’d not only drop him but delist him too

He should be dropped into a vat of honey and have a dozen comely young women lick him clean. All his hairs will be in their right place at the end, as is their want.
That's rather kinky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back