Traded Dylan Shiel [traded with future 2nd to Essendon for #9 and future 1st round pick]

Where is Dylan Shiel getting traded?

• Carlton

Votes: 182 39.8%
  • Essendon

Votes: 37 8.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 146 31.9%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 71 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 21 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right, let us know when Dyl asks for a trade.

Goose.
Remember that time you got so asshurt by Carlton supporters that you started a thread about Harry McKay demanding a trade and not even a month later he signed a 2 year extension.
That was a thread based off nothing.

At least i'm going off by media reports and using recent examples of what contracted players have said before requesting a trades.

I know who the actual goose is.

Remember that time you got so asshurt by Carlton supporters that you started a thread about Harry McKay demanding a trade and not even a month later he signed a 2 year extension.

At least i'm going off by media reports and using recent examples of what contracted players have said before requesting a trades.

true

The problem is Barrett is using media reports as evidence in his media report.
Doesn't take a genius to see the problem.

Last edited:
Gibbs was infact held to his contract.
Dykan is contractedfirnext year, has said he's happy to be, and the club would be mad to trade him.
From that set if facts your argument is

The problem is Barrett is using media reports as evidence in his media report.
Doesn't take a genius to see the problem.
very true

If GWS were smart, they would trade him now. His reputation is greater than his output. His disposal is a lot worse in result than it looks in style. His tackling is ineffectual and he rarely lifts in big games.

They have Taranto, Coniglio, Scully, Hopper, Kelly and Ward, if they could get the number one pick off Carlton and grab another elite talent it would be smart for the future.

I've never been asshurt by Carlton supporters. The club and their fans are a joke, just like this thread.

If GWS were smart, they would trade him now. His reputation is greater than his output. His disposal is a lot worse in result than it looks in style. His tackling is ineffectual and he rarely lifts in big games.

They have Taranto, Coniglio, Scully, Hopper, Kelly and Ward, if they could get the number one pick off Carlton and grab another elite talent it would be smart for the future.
Why? Except for the usual "he wants to come home" dribble from the vfl media and here theres no indication he wants out. Never has been

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Why? Except for the usual "he wants to come home" dribble from the vfl media and here theres no indication he wants out. Never has been

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Because he is 25 and still waiting to reach the supposed potential he has. If he wants to go now you will get the best value. In another 12-24 months he will be 26-27 and people will realise he looks better than he actually is.

Back