No Oppo Supporters Essendon* - 6900 & Beyond - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, but why make them special... we don't have a Ferals thread or a Filth thread...
Because there's a special sort of hatred when it comes to them. At least the Ferals and Filth don't treat their players like lab animals, so there's still a level of respect there.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

*BUMP

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

MightyMighties

All Australian
Dec 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Sure, but why make them special... we don't have a Ferals thread or a Filth thread...
There’s just something not right about this club and their supporters. I know so many * supporters that are likeable and perfectly reasonable people in everyday life but as soon as you start discussing football become the most detestable and unreasonable people you could imagine.

This is not just a once off but I’ve experienced this over and over again. Started for me back in the early 80s when we had a period where we could beat every team except for this filthy mob. We were winning premierships but still couldn’t beat these pricks.

Can’t stand ‘em.

If only the AFL could revisit the sanctions and reappoint Hird as coach. That would be justice. :D
And make Essendon sit back while Hird tried to assemble an assistant coaching staff himself. They could have zero input!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back