Opinion Dockers Supercoach & Fantasy Footy Discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Musings.. if you have Fyfe in RDT (ie. limited trades) and he's out for say 3 weeks - and there are 4 games left of the regular season

Do you hold and have him for finals - assuming you make it - or straight swap? Because i also have Macrae.. im tempted to trade.. but geez, leaves me thin.. 6 trades left if i did it and still have a fwd rookie to upgrade

Musings.. if you have Fyfe in RDT (ie. limited trades) and he's out for say 3 weeks - and there are 4 games left of the regular season

Do you hold and have him for finals - assuming you make it - or straight swap? Because i also have Macrae.. im tempted to trade.. but geez, leaves me thin.. 6 trades left if i did it and still have a fwd rookie to upgrade
6 trades, oh the luxury.

I have or had in the last 3 weeks Macrea , Treloar , Andrews and Fyfe , Have traded out Macrea and Treloar (who was my Macrea replacement lasted 3/4 of a game ) Would have been better to hold . Now i have the same dilemma as you Will have Andrews and Fyfe sitting on my bench in SC i just cannot afford to do another sideways trade , Too many rookies still on field .

Bit of an oddball question but I have Ed Langdon in a SC draft league. He averages 100 at Optus Stadium which is amazing but only 65.4 away. I have a must win game this week but he's away and I'm a bit worried about having him. Is there something systematic about his role which changes away from home or is it just that he/Freo haven't had much luck interstate?

20 (!!!) yesterday. Sat him on the bench at least.

19 fantasy points :( He's a pivotal part of my fantasy draft team. hopefully runs rampant this week

On that note, last round of the draft league. How are people tracking? Joao

I'm sitting 9th and need to beat a stacked 3rd placed side (with Tom Mitchell ofc) to make finals. my side has been ravaged by injury, suspension and bad decision making but it's still exciting to come down to the last round

19 fantasy points :( He's a pivotal part of my fantasy draft team. hopefully runs rampant this week

On that note, last round of the draft league. How are people tracking? Joao

I'm sitting 9th and need to beat a stacked 3rd placed side (with Tom Mitchell ofc) to make finals. my side has been ravaged by injury, suspension and bad decision making but it's still exciting to come down to the last round
I'm not in any draft leagues :(

You can do it Righteo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am a fantasy guy but only classic leagues. Didn't realise there was a draft league to get in.

It's pretty great. teams of 15 (11 starting 4 emg) and you draft all your own players before the season starts. Make trades and pick up FA's as the season progresses. If you can find a dozen or so footyheads who are reasonably competitive it's a lot of fun. Your location is QLD so that might be tough. We hold our own draft night every year and award a trophy to the winner, wooden spooner supplies the bevvies on GF day.

it's a pretty big deal in my neck of the woods :$

It's pretty great. teams of 15 (11 starting 4 emg) and you draft all your own players before the season starts. Make trades and pick up FA's as the season progresses. If you can find a dozen or so footyheads who are reasonably competitive it's a lot of fun. Your location is QLD so that might be tough. We hold our own draft night every year and award a trophy to the winner, wooden spooner supplies the bevvies on GF day.

it's a pretty big deal in my neck of the woods :$
Sounds great.

I know precisely 1 other AFL fan here and I haven't seen him for like 6 months. Don't reckon it would be very interesting on my own :(

Sounds great.

I know precisely 1 other AFL fan here and I haven't seen him for like 6 months. Don't reckon it would be very interesting on my own :(
That sucks, but at least you don’t have to put up with arrogant West Coast fans every day so there is a silver lining

Also have Langdon in my draft league and I've been riding and (mostly) enjoying the rollercoaster over the past 6 weeks but his 20 last week is really putting me off considering this is week 1 of finals. I've got him, deledio, or JJK to fill my last forward spot.. all with their own issues. Here's hoping for some good form this week!

Also have Langdon in my draft league and I've been riding and (mostly) enjoying the rollercoaster over the past 6 weeks but his 20 last week is really putting me off considering this is week 1 of finals. I've got him, deledio, or JJK to fill my last forward spot.. all with their own issues. Here's hoping for some good form this week!

97 last week

Averages 99.6 at Perth Stadium, 57.14 away from Perth Stadium

@ Ross Lyon sort it out

Langdon's next 2 games are at home though.

Ride those and punt him for a genuine forward premo after the Carlton game.

Apologies for intruding, but do any of you guys have an inkling as to whether Duman might play today, given that he didn't play WAFL yesterday?

Thanks and good luck for today. Hope you can knock 'em off. :thumbsu:

Apologies for intruding, but do any of you guys have an inkling as to whether Duman might play today, given that he didn't play WAFL yesterday?

Thanks and good luck for today. Hope you can knock 'em off. :thumbsu:
It's a concern. I am using him as a loophole on the assumption he doesn't play.

It's a concern. I am using him as a loophole on the assumption he doesn't play.
Cheers. I actually want him to play, as I have Lachlan Murphy's 28 as my emergency score.

Strange how Duman was named on the field on Thursday night, then dropped out of the 22. I see him and Johnson didn't play WAFL for Peel yesterday, while the other emergencies played.

We'll see. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back