Play Nice Was that Gaffs last game for WC?

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get atleast 6...

Who’d want him after that coward punch? Hitting a kid FFS.

no doubt a great player but his act today was that of a dog

breaking a kids jaw is totally unacceptable and a real test for the AFL. Imagine if you did that at work to your customer, a work mate or other.

Some will say the AFL is a "different" place of work, but we must remember his act was an act of his own folly.............it was not part of the game.

6 weeks is the minimum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon even any attempt to punch or throw a fist (like Redden I think which was last week) needs to be looked at. It's pathetic and not needed.

As for Gaff. Blues would take anything, but as usual they're going to be tight with their assets.

In all honesty should be charged with assault like Leigh Matthews was

It has no place in the game

100%

The AFL should call the DPP recommending action

anything short is a failure in the duty of care.

Yikes. That was Barry Hall-esq
No it wasn't, Hall's was a full blooded punch, Gaff's was a swing that copped him in the jaw. Now the results are the same so he has to cop it. Best case scenario is four weeks given his excellent record, five a definite possibility, which would mean he could be back for the grand final. But six is a possibility.

100%

The AFL should call the DPP recommending action

anything short is a failure in the duty of care.
I’m honestly over the bullshit excuse that the game is physical so this type of behaviour should be accepted

I agree the game is physical and injuries and collision happens ...but no player should accept or expect to be punched like that

No it wasn't, Hall's was a full blooded punch, Gaff's was a swing that copped him in the jaw. Now the results are the same so he has to cop it. Best case scenario is four weeks given his excellent record, five a definite possibility, which would mean he could be back for the grand final. But six is a possibility.
Lol the thug will get 8 weeks plus

Broke the kid jaw and knocked some teeth out...you can’t defend that type of thuggery

Dirty ******* campaigner. Thirty-five off the ball? Hate the prick before and hate him even more now.

Eagles fans clapping him too?

But even as bad, Freo players not going in and absolutely ******* him up? Ballas... go out with some style and reclaim some pride from Freo fans, go out on a high and smack this campaigner out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back