Mod. Notice Expression of Interest - Board Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,

There’s some life changes going on in the mod team and a couple of us are looking to hand over to some of you fine people.

Please let us know within this thread if you're interested in the gig.

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne

Hmmm, I would relish the ability to edit people's responses into humiliating, grovelling apologies. It's also about time the mods on the board poured petrol on the flames instead of try to calm things down.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I feel like I could add much of the lacking pettiness and vindictive behaviour in the current mob set up.
Believe it or not, this post is currently leading in the “most helpful suggestion so far” stakes. Prior to this I’d been pondering whether an empowered Cannon is better or worse than skin disease, but at least I don’t need to resolve the issue now.

OK anyone genuinely interested should PM a mod or all mods. The rest of you please carry on.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Believe it or not, this post is currently leading in the “most helpful suggestion so far” stakes. Prior to this I’d been pondering whether an empowered Cannon is better or worse than skin disease, but at least I don’t need to resolve the issue now.

OK anyone genuinely interested should PM a mod or all mods. The rest of you please carry on.

blitznu

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
DrWhooooooooo?
hqdefault.jpg

It's like going back to 'Nam for yours truly! I know that I got kicked out of the role when I got lazy, but I stood in the breach on the night of 186 and sent some 30 intruders on a well-earnt holiday!

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
It's like going back to 'Nam for yours truly! I know that I got kicked out of the role when I got lazy, but I stood in the breach on the night of 186 and sent some 30 intruders on a well-earnt holiday!
I don't know who did the kicking out, or what exactly the circumstances were prompting it, but I'm sure we could run the idea of your return to the breach past Chief and admin if you fancied a spot of Mod action?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
As mod I will change any and all such sock puppet account names to Dr jizzstain for their short duration. I have no idea if that's in mod powers but I assume they have god like abilities.
I think you might have to be an admin for that.

One of the very first things I attempted to do as a mod (and I'm sure I'm not alone here) was try to look at the material by posters who were banned across bigfooty - to find out what they said to get the sanction. I felt really ripped off to discover you can't look at the moderated material boards other than the one you moderate.

I'm probably not selling the gig very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back