No thoughts on Buddy v Ahern on field?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JohnChainz

Debutant
Mar 30, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any help here would be appreciated

I've got 2 trades left and need to replace Savage. I'm in a semi final this week and carried Savage through the first week of finals.

2 options

1. Trade Savage to either - Howe, Hurley, Ryan, Webster or Andrews and save the last trade for coming weeks.

Who would you select out of those it this option seems best?

2. Use both trades and downgrade a rookie and bring in Jake Lloyd for Savage

Thanks in Advance

crispyafl

Draftee
Jul 27, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Any help here would be appreciated

I've got 2 trades left and need to replace Savage. I'm in a semi final this week and carried Savage through the first week of finals.

2 options

1. Trade Savage to either - Howe, Hurley, Ryan, Webster or Andrews and save the last trade for coming weeks.

Who would you select out of those it this option seems best?

2. Use both trades and downgrade a rookie and bring in Jake Lloyd for Savage

Thanks in Advance

Option 1, save that trade. Not the greatest selection of players but would probably go with Howe even though he'll drop in price.

What's the better trade?

Luke Ryan to Jake Lloyd
or
Toby Nankervis to Grundy.

Keeping in mind I have both Ryan & Nank.

It should simply come down to which nets you the most points... & that just has to be Grundy since he could blow it all away in 1 week with a 150+.

Plus, I'd back Ryan in at home against the Blues this week to go close to matching Lloyd.

Kelly or Macrae for Gaff?

Lucky bugger for being able to afford them (I have Duncan & Jelwood to pick from). Gee, tough decision. On face value, I'd go Jelly... But the fixture says Macrae since the Dogs have the kangas & Blues upcoming (Tiges after that).

I'm gonna hedge my bets. If you're concentrating on leagues, go Jelly... If you're concentrating on overall ranking, go Macrae. IE: I think Macrae may score more points over the 3 weeks, but Jelly will edge him out last round against the Dees at The G.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back