MRP / Trib. How many weeks for Gaff? LIVE Tribunal Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abed

Cancelled
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
There used to be a time when the media couldn't discuss tribunal matters until after the hearing

Now we have opposition coaches and players giving their thoughts on potential punishments without challenge

The AFL has become a circus and I've had a gutful

Yep, it's trial by media these days.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I honestly believe Gaff was not trying to punch Brayshaw in the face and also know that Freo have painted the injuries sustained by Brayshaw very strongly (e.g. the part about his teeth potentially being unviable is pure speculation). But if I was an Eagles fan I would be extremely disappointed with the effort of your defence QC whose arguments on (a) the off the ball checking experienced by Gaff, (b) the lack of unconditional apology, (c) lack of science and evidence demonstrating Brayshaw lowered his body, (d) claiming it was an intended push rather than punch and more all amounted to a really poor defense. I sincerely hope I'm wrong because I don't think Gaff had any intention at all to create the impact he did, but I had initially thought Gaff would get 8-10 weeks, but now think it will be 10-12+.

fc63d308086e5a5d1d6be429e9c97b6f.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back