Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol, you keep posting that thinking it means something but it doesn't. Do you know what the ruling on that one was? Because it makes you look like an idiot posting it again and again thinking it's some sort of win.

Here
Have another stager

1829A055-4F26-4AC7-BD86-5FD4F9AC93E0.gif

View attachment 539756
Oohh
Personal abuse !!!
Upset much
Hahahahaha
What’s on the whinge list next week ????
What whinge list ya muppet? I blamed Bonner's soft effort leading to the Betts goal more than any goal review hijinks you should know this as you are usually stalking me on the Port board.

What whinge list ya muppet? I blamed Bonner's soft effort leading to the Betts goal more than any goal review hijinks you should know this as you are usually stalking me on the Port board.
Flatter yourself there ManCans - I visit your board solely for the lols .

Maybe you can post that on your “unpopular opinion “ thread

The rest of your posters still going strong !!!

“" said:
Well said, crows fans defending the decision and Gillon's comments is literally infuriating me.

I cant get over this. Im still as furious now as I was on Saturday. The AFLs reaction has stoked the fire even more. Im struggling to reconcile my support& love for this club with my hatred for the AFL. You just know it will happen again at some stage.

For the head of the AFL not to come out and say that hit the post is a disgrace - the club should take this further, it decided the game at the point it happened.

is it just me - not sure what the debate is. It clearly hit the post - feel like I am taking crazy pills or something?

no need to slow it down, zoom in ect - normal speed, it hits the post.

3 days later !
On and on and on ... until the next “drama” and then you’ll have something else to blame everyone else for.

Thing is - after the carry on by Hinkley after the last Showdown - well , you get what you deserve

Hahahahaha

Gutless? Coming from you who wouldn't take my bet. Confirmed Chickenshit.

Fatso Meltso only takes bets that:

1. don't involve his own team (because he knows how s**t they are and will fail him);

2. is an absolute long shot for the other person; and

3. involves a huge benefit for himself if he wins, but negligible benefit if the other person wins.

Absolute spud s**t campaigner if there ever was one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fatso Meltso only takes bets that:

1. don't involve his own team (because he knows how s**t they are and will fail him);

2. is an absolute long shot for the other person; and

3. involves a huge benefit for himself if he wins, but negligible benefit if the other person wins.

Absolute spud s**t campaigner if there ever was one.

wow even the alias is back

And once again i dont bet with confirmed liars and welchers like yourself and MadflogMetro :$

Where did I lie ?
Oh that’s right

I DIDN’T

You flog WELCHER

Remove this Banner Ad

Back