Official Match Thread Season 26 Round 3 - West Coast Wonders vs Fighting Furies @ The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. Yes they do...... Good of you to acknowledge your failings, it's the first step to recovery
Yes. Yes they do...... Good of you to acknowledge your failings, it's the first step to recovery

I arrived to lack of smiles which meant lack of kombucha which means I win.

Don't stress I am back.

What have I missed, Sterge talking himself up, over rating anything hes done in the SFA, even though he couldn't hack it and left as he couldn't handle the banter?

TJASTA telling everyone how good he is, the new EAD routine

rfctiger74 , well who knows what the **** he is saying most of the time.

Tigerturbulance , made an appearance yet, hes pretty stressed out knowing he plays me in the ruck this week.

JackNah_8 come out of retirement yet.

OES pleading to be traded?
Yeah I got nothing. I am a veritable sfa whore. Four clubs in five seasons (playing)

Did you just all of a sudden get followed by Cloud_ in every way one can be followed Wacky Tiger ??

Why did you leave an egotistical captain to play under an even more egotistical captain? are you some sort of masochist or did they give you some of their "magic" cordial?

Don't stress I am back.

What have I missed, Sterge talking himself up, over rating anything hes done in the SFA, even though he couldn't hack it and left as he couldn't handle the banter?

Tigerturbulance , made an appearance yet, hes pretty stressed out knowing he plays me in the ruck this week.

Don't worry dude, every league needs it's Angus Graham

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER. :drunk: Brunch of champions.

Ftfy

Don't stress I am back.

Better to take a season to refresh than be one of these campaigners who can't hack playing for the furies or worse still changing teams. Also worth noting i still posted last season.

Don't stress I am back.

No. Still retired.

Dude, if I'm taking over you don't get a vote. I believe in the "people's democratic republic" style of democracy with the plebs
If you’re taking over I’m microwaving my Wonders membership.

Do players actually have memberships to microwave?

Well then I’ll microwave my jumper.

Mmm. Toasty warm jumper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well gang, it looks like the Wonders are not going to talk to us. And they say we only banter will each other lol.
I keep trying to talk to Sterge but he keeps throwing white flags at me :(

If you’re taking over I’m microwaving my Wonders membership.

Do players actually have memberships to microwave?

Well then I’ll microwave my jumper.

Mmm. Toasty warm jumper.

See, this soft utensil attitude is what is ****ed up with the WONDERS

If you build a club based upon emos and brunchers, so s**t you're gunna suck arse at qooty, and banter, and picking up women, and life in general

Why did you leave an egotistical captain to play under an even more egotistical captain? are you some sort of masochist or did they give you some of their "magic" cordial?

Up to this point of the season 1 of those 2 would be on 6 BnF votes.

The other is on track to be the worst FB this year, maybe ever. Got ya skips mixed up.

Elton Johns Wig on the other hand.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back