Rumour GFC 2018 Player Trading, Drafting, FA, Rumours, and Wish lists - PT3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
he would be smart to go to GC ala hodge
collect some cash
and we get pick 20 for an elite defender ala ablett

Mahlepi, do you have that video of Mathew’s one day playing Carlton where he was stepping hands, whacking people behind play etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Still seems slightly different if a club doesn't want a player to a player not wanting to go to a certain club
All I'm saying to Lang only said 12 months ago he didn't want to go and he went. Plus Herald Sun podcast saying that Gold Coast are interested in GHS

Your gut feel, or are you saying you have inside info?
I’m hearing, she has told people
The issue is she knows she might get what she wants

But freo would like him, but are rebuilding, not a massive requirement
WCE want him, Geelong need to play this well
He is worth more than the gaff compo pick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your implication is true then yes, he has played it well financially.

But I'd argue he hasn't been so good morally.
I’d forget about that

Read his managers comment, he has planted the seed that Geelong will be the ones to blame
Sometimes we need to read the lie of 5he land, and not what we want

However if I was Geelong, I’d want pick 10 or I’d keep him
As next year wce or freo stump up, or he goes into draft and ends up at gc

I’d forget about that

Read his managers comment, he has planted the seed that Geelong will be the ones to blame

The GFC is to blame how exactly?

Disagree
Media were overboard
Bashed escapes with a note from the pm

Last one ..as this is not the thread for it. The way I look at..
Someone tackles someone , takes the to the ground and the end up injured etc.
It was unintentional outcome from intentional football act. Im far more sympathetic to this everyone who plays knows its a risky game..
Gaff
It was unintentional outcome from intentional NON-football act. This was not an accident or any other softening deflationary way its been described. He deliberately threw a punch. Obviously once you throw a punch where you hit someone to a degree , has a lot of luck or bad luck in it. He intentionally tried to punch someone, he hit him in the head and broke jaw etc. Once upon a time this accident stuff would fly but its the same stuff that one punch killers would use.. I wasn't really aiming at his temple.. so Im not really fussed what someone got ten years or 1 year ago.. or 10 weeks ago.. looking at what The Saints player got for causing brain damage to Greening or that Gaff is a nice guy.. was Capt of the Squash team or an alter boy etc..
The publics attitude was demonstrated recently when that idiot that took someone out who did nothing other than walk past him.
Gaff is very lucky that AB's damage will only be what it is. His regret will go well past his suspension.. and so will the repairs that happen to Brayshaw. Terry Wallace is till getting dental stuff done all these years later.

Media overboard. Not for mine. too many in the media were soft on it.

anyway back on player that we want to get.. far more interesting.

I’d forget about that

I don`t think someone in there first year of AFL should pull the strings. His been in the system for a week and thinks he can hold a club to ransom?
I would make them stump up big time (ready made replacement or a 1st & 2nd round pick) or as you said make him play next year and send him to GC for nothing.

Last one ..as this is not the thread for it. The way I look at..
Someone tackles someone , takes the to the ground and the end up injured etc.
It was unintentional outcome from intentional football act. Im far more sympathetic to this everyone who plays knows its a risky game..
Gaff
It was unintentional outcome from intentional NON-football act. This was not an accident or any other softening deflationary way its been described. He deliberately threw a punch. Obviously once you throw a punch where you hit someone to a degree , has a lot of luck or bad luck in it. He intentionally tried to punch someone, he hit him in the head and broke jaw etc. Once upon a time this accident stuff would fly but its the same stuff that one punch killers would use.. I wasn't really aiming at his temple.. so Im not really fussed what someone got ten years or 1 year ago.. or 10 weeks ago.. looking at what The Saints player got for causing brain damage to Greening or that Gaff is a nice guy.. was Capt of the Squash team or an alter boy etc..
The publics attitude was demonstrated recently when that idiot that took someone out who did nothing other than walk past him.
Gaff is very lucky that AB's damage will only be what it is. His regret will go well past his suspension.. and so will the repairs that happen to Brayshaw. Terry Wallace is till getting dental stuff done all these years later.

Media overboard. Not for mine. too many in the media were soft on it.

anyway back on player that we want to get.. far more interesting.

the afl have no standard

in simple terms the gaff incident was caused by the afl being piss weak on niggle. we have seen it with joel and hawkins.
the afl needs to eliminate the bullshit. cotchin had ablett in a headlock and dropped knees into ablett, and yet there was no action to stop this.

cotchin was responsible for 4 jumper punches for nil penalty, yet hawkins was given a 2 week penalty for 1

the same media ran the narrative that Basher was a good bloke blah blah for a similar incident, where Basher was given a 2 week penalty. i repeat 2 week penalty.
even the pm crapped on, for a gutless act.

so lets this straight if the brain damage that basher could have caused was worth a 2 week penalty, and reference from afl house, pm, and the great walleed

then 8 weeks for gaff, with the vitriol was excessive.

What i think
- all gutless acts where a punch is thrown is a minimum 4 weeks, additional 4 weeks for above the shoulders, and additional 4 weeks if the player is concussed or broken bones result
- but all crap acts are penlised
- so no cheap pushing shoving, or getting into peoples faces after they miss

and bring in the red card, seriously

I’d forget about that

Back on Trade ...
What would you expect if Menegoa was packaged with Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back