Hypocrisy you have a name

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep the media outcry is as hypocritical as you will get.

Promoting the Essendon v Hawthorn game with highlights of their biggest ever punch ons.

Then calling for Gaff to face criminal charges hot a hit a few days later.

I bet you in 5-10 years the Gaff hit will be used to promote a derby game at some stage

I bet you in 5-10 years the Gaff hit will be used to promote a derby game at some stage

Don't expect them to wait that long, you can lock in as a certainty that the media will use the hit to promote the first derby next year. And, if Gaff moves to another club they will use the incident to promote the first match up between that new club and Freo.

All of course without any sense of hypocrisy or concern for the impact on Gaff and Brayshaw of dragging it up again...

Correct, but to be fair, he's not alone.
For example, Sen and ch 7 do stuff like that often. One day they'll be discussing the horrors of head injuries, and a few days later they'll be talking about the best ever punch-ons.

There was chat on both stations recently about the Windy Hill Brawl

Eddie McGuire is the worst, and I did a thread about this earlier in the year. I think a lot of the promotion is based on fake enthusiasm, and what they think the fans want to see more of. The media I think doesn't realise that fans have moved on from that sort of stuff, they think we're all middle-aged bogans going by the narrative they put out.

Eddie McGuire is the worst, and I did a thread about this earlier in the year. I think a lot of the promotion is based on fake enthusiasm, and what they think the fans want to see more of. The media I think doesn't realise that fans have moved on from that sort of stuff, they think we're all middle-aged bogans going by the narrative they put out.

The thing that amuses me about Eddie is the way he makes up rules and then carries on as if it is gospel. Does it all the time :)
As for Robbo, you really cannot expect him to remember on Friday what he said on Monday do you? Drunks rarely have good memories.

Yep the media outcry is as hypocritical as you will get.

Promoting the Essendon v Hawthorn game with highlights of their biggest ever punch ons.

Then calling for Gaff to face criminal charges hot a hit a few days later.

Only took 1 year to use that footage for promotion, shameless

Remove this Banner Ad

Back