Mega Thread 'The Notorious' Conor McGregor

Remove this Banner Ad

Who are the 3 people he can't go near?
Gotta love news articles
Tell u two fifths of **** all

...and check out the mmafighting article quote:
Nurmagomedov, who was the intended target of McGregor’s van attack in Brooklyn following UFC 223 media day on April 5, put out a simple message on Instagram Thursday, indicating his readiness to fight McGregor: “#SendmeLocation.”

McGregor’s manager, Ali Abdelaziz, upped the ante, saying that Nurmagomedov will will dish out the punishment for the van attack that the justice system didn’t.

“There’s no more talking,” Abdelaziz told MMA Fighting. “This is the Khabib show now.

Prob should get someone who even knows who these people are to write the articles in future
Chiesa, Borg I think.

Apparently can’t be on the same card, which hurts them more.

Chiesa, Borg I think.

Apparently can’t be on the same card, which hurts them more.
I wonder who the other one is and why they weren't named? you would assume it is Khabib lol

Maybe Rose? certainly isn't karolina kowalkiewicz.. she was so ******* gangster about it.

I wonder who the other one is and why they weren't named? you would assume it is Khabib lol

Maybe Rose? certainly isn't karolina kowalkiewicz.. she was so ******* gangster about it.

Was for a non fighter from the article I read, no way it's Khabib and the UFC ruins that potential fight

About time too
No idea which way this is going to go
But ffs bring it on
Jesus if khabib pulls out due to injury sherdog will melt into nothingness
I look forward to Sherdog a fortnight before the fight.

Possibly one of the biggest fights in history, this one.

That van attack was probably bullshit. Yeah I saw him throw the chair, I didn't see anyone sitting in the seat after it smashed. Glass obviously could have shattered everywhere, but I think it's purely for the hype and set up. Also

https://www.unilad.co.uk/sport/michael-chiesas-gruesome-wound-from-mcgregor-attack-finally-pictured/

'' Michael Chiesa’s Gruesome Wound From McGregor Attack Finally Pictured ''

That cut is easy to fake. It wasn't shown in the video, just audio. Conor being held back by bouncers, i don't think so. All those guys could have stormed the bus, and so to could the guys on the bus storm the others. Conor should have been dealt with more severely by the law and thrown from the UFC if it were true. Yes he's worth a s**t load, other fighters have been thrown for less and I get they aren't worth much, but this wreaks of WWE bullshit.

BTW, love Conor's confidence yet at the same time can't stand the cocky campaigner. Glad Diaz nailed him then Mayweather. Was good seeing this loud mouth no humility campaigner get carved up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time too
No idea which way this is going to go
But ffs bring it on
Jesus if khabib pulls out due to injury sherdog will melt into nothingness

First thing I said to my mate, this fight will be delayed due to a Khabib injury. You know every lightweight in the UFC will be staying on weight in preparation.

Well anyone who makes their bride wear a full face veil for the wedding has no respect for women let along homeless people.
I thought it would be impossible for him to do something that may have people support Conor, but this wont play well.

I thought it would be impossible for him to do something that may have people support Conor, but this wont play well.
I think it was just a bit of fun, but it's not the best look. Those homeless guys probably saw the funny side of it. They would have celebrated the hard earned with some Maccas and a bottle of Port to wash it down. Happy days.

It's not like he (with 20 of his buddies) threw a dolly through a bus window injuring and terrorising innocent people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back