Certified Legendary Thread Your current SuperCoach situation in pictures

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the SC gods have finally made me join the no trades left club due to Howe, Savage and Austin all being out! :'(

Here2tellyouwhy get me a scotch and coke some hookers and a line of snorty coke ready you damn campaigner! It's party time bruh! :D:thumbsu:

giphy.gif
giphy-10.gif

helped mum with her trades this week on the thursday night before she flew down south to see family for the weekend. she wanted to trade a forward to hawkins. we sort of mutually agreed franklin was perhaps a good option.

i don't think she'll be checking her supercoach over the weekend, but seeing franklin's score tonight compared to what hawkins got...

what do now.png

helped mum with her trades this week on the thursday night before she flew down south to see family for the weekend. she wanted to trade a forward to hawkins. we sort of mutually agreed franklin was perhaps a good option.

i don't think she'll be checking her supercoach over the weekend, but seeing franklin's score tonight compared to what hawkins got...

View attachment 538007
“We sort of mutually agreed” means you talked her into it.....

View attachment 538007
"Mum's team".

“We sort of mutually agreed” means you talked her into it.....
i suggested tim smith (sitting on the bench with 0's) but she suggested franklin because she didn't want to spend all her salary cap (800k... that frugal-ness translates to real life too). i said that he could be a good choice cos he hadn't been in great form, and she was like "yeah okay thanks i'll go with hawkins". no doubt she'll blame me even though it was her idea haha.

View attachment 538007

My wife has her own team. Real team though, not my second. It's rubbish though. We were playing each other last round in our family league and she needed to win to make finals so she burnt her last trade on Buddy, I ended up winning by 50 something points & she didn't make finals. The first thing I said to her as she opened her eyes this morning "Buddy scored 178 SC points last night" :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back