List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks random Crows fan. Gee, I'm glad there are people like you in the world who are so willing to give their unbiased advice on our team with not even the slightest hint of ulterior motive when you do so.

Seriously, please don't come on to our board and tell us what we need when it so clearly benefits your team to do what you're suggesting. You have your club's best interests at heart and so do we with our own. Let's leave it at that and leave the smoke and mirrors to the trolls.
I know, right! First it was all the Tigers fans with boners for Uncle Tom and now we’re getting all these pervy Crows fans after our high picks so they can get their hands on some local teenage boys.

Seb Ross for pick 3 , looking at his second half performance I can't even bother with second Rd pick . Good first half but crap second half, so inconsistent especially playing against a team of 20 players .

Hearing we are in discussions with Tigers for a package of 3 fringe players with a late pick , sounding like tigers are going to offload a few.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully miles, Bolton and short (I know he's not a fringe player but would be a good get) all 3 would be able to contribute instantly!

Hopefully miles, Bolton and short (I know he's not a fringe player but would be a good get) all 3 would be able to contribute instantly!
Short has just signed a new contract and wouldnt be traded

Bolton most likely will leave but only because he wants more $$$ not sure about the go home thing as nothing has been mentioned about that and dont think the clubs out west have a need.

Townsend , Lloyd , Miles , Corey Ellis would all be available for very little trade value

Short has just signed a new contract and wouldnt be traded

Bolton most likely will leave but only because he wants more $$$ not sure about the go home thing as nothing has been mentioned about that and dont think the clubs out west have a need.

Townsend , Lloyd , Miles , Corey Ellis would all be available for very little trade value
That was my thinking. Bolton seems really talented. Not sure we need him but that hasn’t stopped us before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know, right! First it was all the Tigers fans with boners for Uncle Tom and now we’re getting all these pervy Crows fans after our high picks so they can get their hands on some local teenage boys.
Lol, that's about the least weird thing folks in Adelaide get accused of.

Hey, Barlow played one AFL game this year :)

Clearly in the one game Baldrick assessed Barlow as 41+
I see at 3/4 time today the analysis was that the Suns are getting smashed in the midfield Eg Handballs Suns minus 67 metres vs Tigers plus 300+ metres.
Perhaps Baldricks game plan for the rest of the year should include when the Suns have possession they kick it to another Sun!

No troll. No Andrew Hamilton, just a completely frustrated Suns foundation member who would like to see us put our best side on the park each game!
I don't expect Barlow want to play under Dew so late in the season , he is still follow Eade Twitter very closely.

Clearly in the one game Baldrick assessed Barlow as 41+
I see at 3/4 time today the analysis was that the Suns are getting smashed in the midfield Eg Handballs Suns minus 67 metres vs Tigers plus 300+ metres.
Perhaps Baldricks game plan for the rest of the year should include when the Suns have possession they kick it to another Sun!
You are definitely Hamilton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back