Port Fraudelaide will be shown up for who they really are this weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you even read fat s**t? I'm not trawling through your messages to appease you. If you want to see it just look yourself fatty.

Now how about a bet concerning Poort this weekend? DP and sig for a month, Poort won't beat Westcoke.

Even terms, about your team. You'll take that then won't you?
Obviously reading is not your strong suit Madflog.

I dont bet with people with alias accounts and who are confirmed liars.

Unfortunately that counts you out :rainbow:

Obviously reading is not your strong suit Madflog.

I dont bet with people with alias accounts and who are confirmed liars.

Unfortunately that counts you out :rainbow:

Ah the classic fatty Meltso making excuses about betting when the terms are even.

Thanks for confirming my point earlier fat s**t!

This also makes no sense because you have made a bet with me before (on terms favourable to you of course), where I lost and made good on the bet.

Now who is the liar.

Can you even read fat s**t? I'm not trawling through your messages to appease you. If you want to see it just look yourself fatty.

Now how about a bet concerning Poort this weekend? DP and sig for a month, Poort won't beat Westcoke.

Even terms, about your team. You'll take that then won't you?

Here's a fair bet.

There is no way known the reigning minor premiers will finish below a team that didn't win a final last year.

If the crows finish below Port on the ladder you have to leave the bay for ever. Bet?

Here's a fair bet.

There is no way known the reigning minor premiers will finish below a team that didn't win a final last year.

If the crows finish below Port on the ladder you have to leave the bay for ever. Bet?

You know the likelihood of Port finishing above the Crows because of their soft draw is high. If you think this bet is fair, then this means you think the likelihood of Port losing today is high?

Here's a fair bet.

Are you Meltso? Now piss off with your pathetic crap and don't quote me dh

Here's a fair bet.

Hahahahaha
Two home games and an injury ravaged Collingwood

The lols if you drop out the 8 would mean we’d want every single one of you puffing flogs fully free to post

Never change WonTon

Do I barrack for Port to win in the hope Melbourne win their last 3 games and finish 2nd?
Or do I barrack for Port to lose to establish a safety net in case Melbourne s**t the bed again?
:think:

You know the likelihood of Port finishing above the Crows because of their soft draw is high. If you think this bet is fair, then this means you think the likelihood of Port losing today is high?
So why only 6 weeks ago did you say that the Camries will still finish above Port?

Ah the classic fatty Meltso making excuses about betting when the terms are even.

Thanks for confirming my point earlier fat s**t!

This also makes no sense because you have made a bet with me before (on terms favourable to you of course), where I lost and made good on the bet.

Now who is the liar.
I haver never bet with you before Madflog and that is a fact.

Unless it was your alias? :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I barrack for Port to win in the hope Melbourne win their last 3 games and finish 2nd?
Or do I barrack for Port to lose to establish a safety net in case Melbourne s**t the bed again?
:think:
Maxi
You never

Never ever
Barrack for the filth

Ever !

RonSon

Make sure this wimp Drakescoffecake mans up and take your bet based on the following:

Dated 25th of June

See ya later Meltingcake :D

Your basic grasp of the English language is astoundingly poor.
Clearly the meaning of the word “IF” escapes you

More lies.

It's hilarious that you talk so much s**t but you aren't willing to back your team. Pathetic excuse for a supporter.
Tell me what this so called bet that you paid up on Madflog?

Until then you are making s**t up once again and are a proven liar.

Or are you finally going to out your alias?

Your call dumbass.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back