Media My Integrity - by Tony Lynn 15

Do you want TL15 to get 50 or more DT points tomorrow?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The past 48 hours have been a bitter sweet time for me in the SFA. My integrity has been called into question and there is currently a thread going that suggests in its title that I am ‘a dishonest flog’. Whilst the flog part is open for debate I will not allow my honesty to be questioned (unless it is my internet history when questioned by my wife).

I have had a short but illustrious career in the SFA and am proud of all that I have achieved. Two time premiership player, 100 games, 2 time best and fairest winner, triple best clubman award and 151 DT points in a grand final win are a testament to the quality Qootballer that I am. I have always represented the Bombers with great pride. That said, none of these awards and Qootball honours hold a candle (how good a film was Debbie Does Dallas) to what is most important to me, my integrity as a human being.

My reputation has been sullied over the past 48 hours and I intend to right that by offering this challenge to kdavva74.

If I do not get 50 DT points or more in tomorrows match of the round against the Dragon’s I will not be available for selection for the Bombers for the remainder of the H&A season. Huge loss for the Bombers and an even greater loss for the SFA.

In return I will give kdavva74 the choice of these two. If I do get 50 DT points or more kdavva74 will either make himself ineligible for the SFA EKA award this season or will close down the Qrownbet Agency and allow all Qootball related betting for the remainder of the season to be conducted through the very reputable Bet Q65 run by the ever vigilant The Jesus.

I now plan to rest up and let my Qootball do the talking tomorrow. Integrity is everything to me and this is the only way I can help untarnish my impeccable reputation in this magnificent game of SFA Qootball.

Your sincerely.

Tony Lynn 15 xoxo

PS. To the ladies of the SFA I suggest you get down to the game tomorrow as this may be the last time this season you get to see Tony Lynn 15 strut his stuff on the field.....you will still most probably get to see him strut his stuff off the field though.

You're playing on the wing, why the * would I accept this?

• Banned
I'm going to remove the title, but I'm not accepting this wager.

Please leave the title. It gives me strength to continue on as a crusader for moral rights and faux indignation in this magnificent competition we call the Sweet FA.

Please leave the title. It gives me strength to continue on as a crusader for moral rights and faux indignation in this magnificent competition we call the Sweet FA.

I'd rather tell people about my Round 3 odds being available thanks.

tumblr_ozna6tmuPq1vg1enro1_500.gif

Not only is this offer well thought out, fair and incredibly generous Tony Lynn 15 has put himself out there in the most honourable way imaginable.

For kdavva74 to turn down this challenge it would be insult to the entire Sweet FA community

I applaud you Tony

Please do not tag me. I currently have an ongoing investigation into your company with Tigerturbulance Lawyers, we believe that you don't have an official gambling license and we'll be shutting you down shortly.

Please do not tag me. I currently have an ongoing investigation into your company with Tigerturbulance Lawyers, we believe that you don't have an official gambling license and we'll be shutting you down shortly.

Official gambling license!!! He doesn't even have a duck hunting license but do you reckon that stops him???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the spirit of integrity Bet Q65 will honor all bets previously cancelled by the soon to be out of business Queen Bet

Fast becoming the most honourable man in the SFA.

Integrity!?! Bahahaha!! Oh, you're a bloody crack up Tony. Love it mate. :thumbsu:

Not sure what you are alluding to here but given what me and my family have endured over the past 48 hours I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

U2tigers you can do what you like with betQ65 but your Qrownbet balance only takes into account transactions with Qrownbet.

Does that include the money he had on me to get more than 50??

Back