Opinion Posts That Don't Deserve a Thread (Random Opinion or Questions)

Locket - I reckon he has lived the most interesting life, and after he left St Kilda, it appears to have been mostly on his own terms. He's maintained a marriage and raised four (?) kids whilst being a superstar. He's refused to allow media into his life, and has steadfastly kept his feet on the ground. I'd ask him if laughed about the pig, did he fear for his safety when he kicked his 1300th, when did he realise that he was going to break the record, what were Paul Kelly and Paul Roos like to play with? Was the preliminary final win his favourite Swans moment...

Let's face it, he wouldn't be able to shut me up!

Plus like Bobby would fall asleep

Troystenvic

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Why is there so much niggle and argy bargy on this board. Getting tired of it just like other long time posters might just post of the MB instead of reading squabbles all the time

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
We were a very good side in 2016, and played well right through until the last minutes of the GF.

Despite the poor start we still had 9 centuries in 2017 (inc 1 final).

This year so far only 4.

I'd say our output has certainly dropped this year. I think the oerception thing is that what's happening now might be colouring what we've actually achieved in recent years.

How is it that the replay of the game in WA is now up for viewing, but the two games played in Melbourne (supposedly AFL capitol of the world), which started and finished earlier, are not yet available!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

All of the AFL community admire Roughead and his fight against cancer,
but ...
once again the VFL media ignore us.
Usually the home team will have the media coverage at half-time.
Not this week

All of the AFL community admire Roughead and his fight against cancer,
but ...
once again the VFL media ignore us.
Usually the home team will have the media coverage at half-time.
Not this week

Maybe we weren’t accessible this week that doesn’t really matter, plus at least it’s a good story

Maybe we weren’t accessible this week that doesn’t really matter, plus at least it’s a good story
It's a great story, but ...it is not a Swans story

It's a great story, but ...it is not a Swans story

I ignore all the pre and mid match coverage too to be fair, so doesn’t bother me ]
I do see your point though

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
i am ******* livid..only listening to Journey can lift my spirits now..maybe Chicago later..........................livid..............................and for those that had to look it the * up..focused anger..

Tuco

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts SuperCoach Club Board Winner
Sep 28, 2005
Between ANZ & the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Bloods
Not mental toughness. Experience.

Hayze missing sitters from 15m out. Dawson missing a set shot right in front. AA playing on in traffic 1m from boundary and getting caught instead of taking the boundary line offered. Ollie marking the ball and playing on instead of going back for a set shot. Ronke running out of gas due to his conditioning immaturity.

Mental toughness we have in spades. It's why we lose games by 10 rather thsn 50.

Not mental toughness. Experience.

Hayze missing sitters from 15m out. Dawson missing a set shot right in front. AA playing on in traffic 1m from boundary and getting caught instead of taking the biundary line offered. Ollie marking the ball and playing on instead of going back for a set shot. Ronke running out of gas due to his conditioning immaturity.

Mental toughness we have in spades. It's why we lose games by 10 rather thsn 50.

Maybe but I think a lot of errors were jack Kennedy Hannebery rampe lloyd etc not the kids

Kids attacked and went for it more imo

To revert back to defensive footy and lose the same way worries me

Hawks knew they had us

swansfan51

We have 'The Midfield' - JPK
'The Forward Line' - Buddy

Who is 'The Defence' ?

Rample?
Reid?
Rohan? ( threw this in just to see if you've read this far).

Back