PPPoker App Cash Game Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to answer any questions :)

Basically I ran a small Australian PPPoker (a mobile/desktop poker app) club for a while but recently referred my players over and am now an agent for 'TheGrindersClub'. It's run by professional poker player Michael Mizrachi who is sponsored by PPPPoker and is one of the biggest clubs/unions on PPPoker and has games ranging from .10/.20c to 10/20, MTT's/SNG's/PLO/PLO5 and more. There's around 50 active tables and thousands of players everyday.

Can download the app to have a play around with it. Pretty popular app in the Australian poker world right now given the limited options.

If anyone wants more detailed info on how to apply/deposit and withdrawal options etc. just direct message me and will try and respond when I can.

Cheers Deledio_Judd

Shoot me a PM, I'm interested

Just a little update. We're currently in the biggest union in AUS right now. 5,000+ players with games from .30/.60 to 5/10AUD. Games are very soft, mainly live players as it's a phone app also so lot's of action which is nice.

If anyone is keen feel free to direct message me for any details.
Interested mate, thanks

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hey mate I’m looking for another PPPoker club to join. Can I get some info on yours?
Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

keen on playing pp how do I get started

Me and a friend of mine recently started a poker club (PPPoker AUS) run through the PPPoker mobile app and thought I might as well post in here to see if any BigFooty members would be interested in joining as I've seen a few people ask in some threads. We've got hundreds of members so far and have games running constantly, so feel free to message me and I can send you the info text.

Hey mate I’m keen to join what’s the process? I already have the app

Happy to answer any questions :)

Basically I ran a small Australian PPPoker (a mobile/desktop poker app) club for a while but recently referred my players over and am now an agent for 'TheGrindersClub'. It's run by professional poker player Michael Mizrachi who is sponsored by PPPPoker and is one of the biggest clubs/unions on PPPoker and has games ranging from .10/.20c to 10/20, MTT's/SNG's/PLO/PLO5 and more. There's around 50 active tables and thousands of players everyday.

Can download the app to have a play around with it. Pretty popular app in the Australian poker world right now given the limited options.

If anyone wants more detailed info on how to apply/deposit and withdrawal options etc. just direct message me and will try and respond when I can.

Cheers Deledio_Judd

Are you still running this? Any chance on sending through some details?

Cheers.

Hey Deledio_Judd fully respect what you're doing. Is there a page or has anyone else on here used this before and can vouch for it? Keen to be involved but just want to make sure it's legitimate and has multiple endorsements before I part with the hard earned ;)

Hey I've been part of the club for about a week or so now. It's totally legit and has plenty of tables; I guess if you're hesitant you can join the club first see how many players actually play and then deposit money. They also have things like freerolls so they're not really trying to trick you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back