Up to the challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear Sim,

We've had a rocky relationship over the last 6 months. You've benched me; switched me in the opening minutes; made me work harder than most Qooty players have to; and made me seriously question the 'randomness' of your will.

This weekend, as we capitulated to the Dragons to go 0-3, I found myself regaining confidence only to be - yet again- savaged in the commentary (In a resume-material performance, xenxen won the bout with Matty411. - 100m from 0 to 100)

My resume is taking a serious hit and am at risk of losing my spot in the ruck if rumours are true. KohPhi may be able to confirm this.

I did pick up a quirky trend, however in your facilitation of our contest in Round 3:

1 : 22.25 {lW} - A poor handpass but Matty411 is up to the challenge.
2 : 7.45 {rW} - A poor handpass but Matty411 is up to the challenge.
2 : 8.28 {FB} - A poor handpass but Matty411 is up to the challenge.
2 : 9.3 {lW} - A poor handpass but Matty411 is up to the challenge.

So I ask you this, Sim, if I am so 'up to the challenge' then pray tell, why do you punish me so? I'm happy to sacrifice Sterge to your will if this will at all help - do with him what you wish.

Please hear my message and smile upon the Bombers and myself in S26.

Yours in pensivity,

Matty411

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
lemon.jpg

Dear Matty411,

I appreciate that you are still thinking about me 2 weeks after our original meeting, please understand that I do want you as a fan.
However if the late night phone calls and letters continue I will have to get the sweet FA lawyers to draft a restraining order.

Regards

Your Idol

Sterge

PS Standing on my lawn in your batman costume late at night is weird mate, please stop

giphy.gif

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Dear Matty411,

I appreciate that you are still thinking about me 2 weeks after our original meeting, please understand that I do want you as a fan.
However if the late night phone calls and letters continue I will have to get the sweet FA lawyers to draft a restraining order.

Regards

Your Idol

Sterge

PS Standing on my lawn in your batman costume late at night is weird mate, please stop
Let's clear 2 things up:

1. I'm not a fan - rather an opponent with little respect for your exploits.
2. It's a Spiderman costume... get it right.
giphy.gif

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Dear Sim,

We've had a rocky relationship over the last 6 months. You've benched me; switched me in the opening minutes; made me work harder than most Qooty players have to; and made me seriously question the 'randomness' of your will.

This weekend, as we capitulated to the Dragons to go 0-3, I found myself regaining confidence only to be - yet again- savaged in the commentary (In a resume-material performance, xenxen won the bout with Matty411. - 100m from 0 to 100)

My resume is taking a serious hit and am at risk of losing my spot in the ruck if rumours are true. KohPhi may be able to confirm this.

I did pick up a quirky trend, however in your facilitation of our contest in Round 3:

So I ask you this, Sim, if I am so 'up to the challenge' then pray tell, why do you punish me so? I'm happy to sacrifice Sterge to your will if this will at all help - do with him what you wish.

Yours in pensivity,

Matty411
The stress of not being in 'The Edge' contention is getting to much for some.

KohPhi please confirm is Matty411 getting the sack?

May 13, 2015
Spotswood Campus
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍Ophidian Old Boys🐍
Dear Sim,

Yours in pensivity,

Matty411
Matty411 it saddens me to see a fellow ruck breaking down publicly and resorting to social media to air their grievances. FFS you need to dry your tears and harden the f@ck up and take it out on the field by hurting the opposition. I have included below an extract of what you signed up for, pull yourself together and move past this self pity.

The characteristics of a successful ruckman are limitless, but the essentials are aggression and physical determination. Other key characteristics are a competitive nature, relentlessness, vocal leadership, and a preparedness to sacrifice for the benefit of the team – speed and agility are a bonus.
ruckwork - AFL Community

Freakie

Cool cool cool
10k Posts Pantskyle Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2012 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Tom Rockliff 2011 Player Sponsor Brisbane Lions - Todd Banfield 2010 Player Sponsor
Oct 23, 2009
Fitzroy?
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
The Roys FC
*ruours

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back