Song Contest Part XII, Host: roo2macca, Theme: Precious Gems/Metals Noms Due: Monday 8:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Only 24 noms? Seems very light.

Here is a gif representation of the people who didn't nominate

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some have streaks to maintain so will participate no matter how s**t they think the theme is.

Personally think that's a little sad. Each to their own though.

He nominated the other clip though?

Not sure why you changed it..
Dunno they just messaged me to request it be done. I thought it would have gone through you, if you overrule I'll can it.

Dunno they just messaged me to request it be done. I thought it would have gone through you, if you overrule I'll can it.

He tried to correct it with me, I suggested that this should be a lesson for him in trying to rush through a nomination and votes. If he wants to make a point about the quality of the playlist, he might want to be more careful about his own nomination next time.

I've already begun receiving votes based on the old clip, so it's not fair to change it halfway through.

He tried to correct it with me, I suggested that this should be a lesson for him in trying to rush through a nomination and votes. If he wants to make a point about the quality of the playlist, he might want to be more careful about his own nomination next time.

I've already begun receiving votes based on the old clip, so it's not fair to change it halfway through.
Glad to hear it was getting a lot of love.
Amendment amended.

Sucked in Plugger35

Sitting out this round, but #besthostever

Personally think that's a little sad. Each to their own though.
The Macquarie dictionary defines sad as anyone who, on an online footy forum, posts over 20 times a day for 10 straight years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back