Betting Websites - Free And Bonus Betting Offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Why the offended?

I offered a simple way to keep the account open. s**t themselves was a bad combinations of words but they’d be compelled by law to keep the account open. Not threatening legal or anything you talk it up as. Simply ask them to keep the account open, with low turnover and low profit as he said he had when Ned’s increase in revenue they may lessen some restrictions in a 1/100000 chance.

Honestly just offered advice to keep the account open.
I'm not trying to stick up for Ned's, they are the dodgiest of dodgy in my opinion. However if from nothing other than an administration point, I can see why they would close an unprofitable account that doesn't have a history of placing racing bets, instead of limiting it to 0 stakes on sport markets but keeping it open because of mbl. If you have no intention of betting on racing then why bother, just move on to another bookmaker.

This would sink a lot of people using matched betting, arbing, middling, etc. I could see bookies colluding to do this too. Sharing such information would help each of them, and I don't see much of a downside from their side.

It'll be interesting to see what BetEasy does when it combines WilliamHill and CrownBet for those that have accounts in both yet one or both accounts are limited, promo banned, or just flat out banned.
Has been going on for awhile now, if you value your privacy google “iesnare”.... The company that holds the database is called Iovation and most of the big corporate bookmakers are clients.

Well Beteasy is up and running as of last night. Double your winnings on AFL & NRL are gone, 1st and 2nd Goal/Tryscorer are gone. Replaced with a really shitty promo that you can only win $25 on. Get ******.

So when are the account mergers happening?

Sportsbet just banned me for “improper use of Sportsbet promotions”. All I have done is bet on footy games each week and won a couple of 24 points up promotions and had a few other sports bets. I’ve had a good run so they r effectively just banning me cos I’ve been winning!

I know 4 people all banned in the last week, ever since they went to 20 and 10 up for the afl and nrl. One of them was banned two days after joining and making 3 bets on footy.

I know 4 people all banned in the last week, ever since they went to 20 and 10 up for the afl and nrl. One of them was banned two days after joining and making 3 bets on footy.

I got promo banned a few days ago by SB as well. I think maybe what time of the day you're betting the AFL/NRL promos helps not getting caught.

BetEasy have graded 2 of my bets incorrectly already... good start. Customer service have blamed the "mayhem" of the rebranding...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hills will transfer tomorrow.

I think I joined Sportingbet (as they were initially) when I was 18 :( its been emotional!
My 2012 Fasolo/Tom Lynch most goals multi for $5 that reaped $5025. Memories...

are beteasy using the same odds provider that crownbet were using, at least for their sports offerings?

edit: think its hills

not that it matters anyway, im restricted on beteasy

Last edited:
Yeah PHX my max stakes for the $2 fave lines was the same $1.25. I see BetEasy failing in the long run, they seem to be using Crownbet's UI which is the worst if you want to find stuff.

just complain to the bookmaker and argue for MBL, you won't be betting on sports but they won't close the account (and it pisses them off)

let me know how you go, most will s**t themselves fairly quickly although neds are notoriously bad and will likely play dumb and drag it out etc.
I got the same email on 16/07 advising me my account was closed. I contacted them immediately, requesting they reopen my account so they aren't in contravention of the minimum bet limit.

Despite already being satisfied of who I am, they requested I send in more documentation including a stat dec, most likely just to inconvenience me in the process of having my account reopened.

I sent that documentation in 11 days later (27/07). Over the next few days, I attempted to log in with the same username and password that I had previously used, but all my attempts to log in were unsuccessful. I made follow up with Neds last week in relation to them honouring the minimum bet limit and reopening my account. I was informed by one of their customer service operators that they have received my documentation, but the documents haven't been processed and I will be notified when this is done. I thought that was very unprofessional and I could have taken it further due to them being in breach of Section 12 of the Racing Victoria minimum bet limit policy.

On 12/08, after several more unsuccessful attempts of logging in, I decided to up the ante and send them a request for personal data (right of access request). As a result, I received an email from their Client Services Manager who requested I give him a call. I called him today and I was informed my account was reopened on 27/07 and I must have entered the incorrect password. As I was on the phone to him, he requested I log in again. I obliged, and once again it failed. He then created a temporary password for me, enabling me to log in. He made it sound as though I had had access for the past two and a half weeks, and I had just forgotten my password, when we both know that was not the case.

The steps they have taken in an attempt to avoid reopening my account are unreasonable, unjustified and in breach of the minimum bet limit. I am considering lodging a formal complaint with Racing Victoria.

I got the same email on 16/07 advising me my account was closed. I contacted them immediately, requesting they reopen my account so they aren't in contravention of the minimum bet limit.

Despite already being satisfied of who I am, they requested I send in more documentation including a stat dec, most likely just to inconvenience me in the process of having my account reopened.

I sent that documentation in 11 days later (27/07). Over the next few days, I attempted to log in with the same username and password that I had previously used, but all my attempts to log in were unsuccessful. I made follow up with Neds last week in relation to them honouring the minimum bet limit and reopening my account. I was informed by one of their customer service operators that they have received my documentation, but the documents haven't been processed and I will be notified when this is done. I thought that was very unprofessional and I could have taken it further due to them being in breach of Section 12 of the Racing Victoria minimum bet limit policy.

On 12/08, after several more unsuccessful attempts of logging in, I decided to up the ante and send them a request for personal data (right of access request). As a result, I received an email from their Client Services Manager who requested I give him a call. I called him today and I was informed my account was reopened on 27/07 and I must have entered the incorrect password. As I was on the phone to him, he requested I log in again. I obliged, and once again it failed. He then created a temporary password for me, enabling me to log in. He made it sound as though I had had access for the past two and a half weeks, and I had just forgotten my password, when we both know that was not the case.

The steps they have taken in an attempt to avoid reopening my account are unreasonable, unjustified and in breach of the minimum bet limit. I am considering lodging a formal complaint with Racing Victoria.

yes they are absolute thieves. also have heard that they limit bets on MBL states with open, verified accounts until questioned then they say heres a stat dec to complete and your accounts closed. So as far as i understand they can reject bets until stat dec is receive so attempting to bet with a verified account with no warnings you still can't bet to MBL which doesn't seem right.

also i'm no lawyer but the laws looks like it says they can only ask for the stat dec etc if they reasonably suspect you aren't who you say you are. which is a weird chain of events of being accused of being a money launderer 1 day after complaining about them breaching the law.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back