Official Match Thread Season 26, Round 4: Fighting Furies vs Gold City Royals at rfctigerarmy Hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

On a more serious note he tried to recruit me
To the Furies! :eek:
giphy.gif

Pffffff

Stick to the royals and you're review of tables and charts on why your season will fail

Cold day in hell when I take smack from a soft utensil royal who plays for a side that refuses to cater it's home games!!!!

What you talking about Willis

upload_2018-8-14_21-1-34.jpeg

What you talking about Willis

View attachment 543261

S25

The Fighting Furies had to brown bag it for our trip to the golden dunny, because your s**t truck tight arse "leaders" Cloud_ and Blacky made the game a ******* byo event

First time in SFA history

I have not forgiven those campaigners, because I eat a week old egg salad sandwich on the drive up, making me perma banned from the team bus

Some s**t is just wrong, and the flogs at the golden dunny are chock full of wrong

S25

The Fighting Furies had to brown bag it for our trip to the golden dunny, because your s**t truck tight arse "leaders" Cloud_ and Blacky made the game a ******* byo event

I have not forgiven those campaigners, because I eat a week old egg salad
sandwich on the drive up, making me perma banned from the team bus

Some s**t is just wrong, and the flogs at the golden dunny are chock full of wrong

upload_2018-8-14_21-11-45.jpeg

That’s what I was told you had campaigner

Pffffff

Stick to the royals and your review of tables and charts on why your season will fail

Cold day in hell when I take smack from a soft utensil royal who plays for a side that refuses to cater it's home games!!!!
Are you catering?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

S25

I have not forgiven those campaigners, because I eat a week old egg salad sandwich on the drive up, making me perma banned from the team bus

We do cater mate. It's just our own players and members. You need to sign up to a Gold City Royals Membership in order to be catered to our premium quality food and beverages at our home games. NaturalDisaster secretly bought one himself and then refused to pay for any of the rest of you.

S25

Out of respect I brought this

j54A0Nt.jpg

We do cater mate. It's just our own players and members. You need to sign up to a Gold City Royals Membership in order to be catered to our premium quality food and beverages at our home games. NaturalDisaster secretly bought one himself and then refused to pay for any of the rest of you.
Remember how I paid the caterers to substitute my morning turd for ND's mint brownie (ate a crapload of spinach the night before). He ate that s**t up! * that was funny. Blacky nearly busted a foo foo valve watching him lick his lips.

Pffffff

I got it from a servo in Yass. The plastic was sweating which is a sign of freshness
You gotta a servo in y’ass?
That’s gotta hurt.

Remember how I paid the caterers to substitute my morning turd for ND's mint brownie (ate a crapload of spinach the night before). He ate that s**t up! **** that was funny. Blacky nearly busted a foo foo valve watching him lick his lips.
He definitely knew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back