Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

He is a great mark of the ball. He is big but I think he could be bigger but I guess they can’t all be as natural as Kennedy!
Have a look at a picture of Goode's at a similar age.

Plenty of time.

LOL, need to post less

Could say the same for you, you referred to a four gamer as a gun.

Not saying he won’t be or that he hasn’t impressed because he has. But early days to be throwing around “best kick in the side” and “gun”.

Could say the same for you, you referred to a four gamer as a gun.

Not saying he won’t be or that he hasn’t impressed because he has. But early days to be throwing around “best kick in the side” and “gun”.
No you can't because I don't post for the sake of it. He will be a gun !

Aliir isnt a good kick,he has just smartened up. He has become a reliable kick but that is purely by knowing his limitations,it isnt a bad thing but i wouldnt exactly call his kick a weapon
Aliir is a good kick. He's repeatedly shown it at senior level. Not only can he nail the 15/20 passes 9 out of 10 times, he can nail those 45/50 passes 9 out of 10 times.

He rarely turns it over by foot. This whole notion that Aliir has s**t disposal needs to be gone, forever.

Aliir is a good kick. He's repeatedly shown it at senior level. Not only can he nail the 15/20 passes 9 out of 10 times, he can nail those 45/50 passes 9 out of 10 times.

He rarely turns it over by foot. This whole notion that Aliir has s**t disposal needs to be gone, forever.
I tend to agree with that. I heard some commentator banging on about how Aliir has poor disposal but he's learnt to work within his limitations. I think that's rubbish. He's not a silky skilled midfielder but he rebounds and moves the ball well, rarely making big mistakes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is a great mark of the ball. He is big but I think he could be bigger but I guess they can’t all be as natural as Kennedy!

Give him time

Needs some Richmond supplements or whatever protein shakes they use

He walks a bit like kennedy with the hunch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back