FTA-TV Open Mike

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a good bloke actually, wasn’t too sure what to expect. The way he was rattled by the Sumich incident, and the day to day public opinion is what I expect for Andrew Gaff, who might have it even worse due to social media. The story about his son being born in Egypt during the revolution was very interesting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good interview, clearly still suffers with the Sumich incident. I think he has built it up so much in his head he doesn't really have the confidence/ability to go and apologise. As much as Sumich may not want to, if he had a soft spot inside he should call Southern and tell him it's ok and that he can get out what he needs to and vice versa.

So Mike says to Daniel Southern who is a Muslim "I want to talk to you about your Christian name"

Is it any wonder bigotry is so strong in Australia when the Ignorant are on our TV screens every day

So Mike says to Daniel Southern who is a Muslim "I want to talk to you about your Christian name"

Is it any wonder bigotry is so strong in Australia when the Ignorant are on our TV screens every day
Anyone over age of 50 says Christian name. Under its first name

Remove this Banner Ad

Back