Preview Round 22, 2018: St.Kilda v Hawthorn - Etihad Stadium, Saturday 18th August, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Hawks

Votes: 73 84.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

14b2og7.jpg

Sincs can thank his lucky stars they left Freeman out over him, though both were pretty poxy
Ditto Paton, was unsighted until junk-time. Saved by the fact it was his first game.

Rice off 5 disposals super-lucky. Especially with all of White, Coffield and Gilbo in the squad.

Surprised Dunstan isn't in the squad.

Can’t you see the plethora of tall forwards Hawks will have? Side looks unbalanced as any we’ve put out. If the sides are unchanged - it’ll be 5 genuine talls vs 2.
Agree, it does look unbalanced.

Trouble is if we were playing a small forward line and opposition had 3 talls we'd bomb it high to the top of the square.
However, I'm expecting the Hawks will kick to leads or scrub it in so their smalls have advantage.
Good to see Hugh play but looks too tall to me.

Can’t you see the plethora of tall forwards Hawks will have? Side looks unbalanced as any we’ve put out. If the sides are unchanged - it’ll be 5 genuine talls vs 2.
Must admit, the adding of talls against the Hawks of all teams has me scratching my head. :think:

Ruck - Pierce
Back - Goddard, Austin
Forward - Marshall, Carlisle (hopefully)

Seems fine to me. We have been too short for the past two weeks.

All I'm hoping for is Hughy to show me something..

Sincs can thank his lucky stars they left Freeman out over him, though both were pretty poxy
Don't even think Sincs was up to Freeman's game.

Played an absolute plonker last week - behind, uninterested but that seems to have spread a little through the team.

I remember speaking to the mum of Andrew Plympton and she said the AFL blackmailed us to move to Etihad when they wanted to close Waverley park. We held off because the Hawks were saying they might keep it with us then got sweetheart deal at the G. We then had to go cap in hand to the AFL and take a bastard deal that crippled us and Essendon got everything given to them as a Tennant club.

The deal I was talking about was when the Hawks got was millions of Waverley real estate for $1. Read below and see the path forte took fo them and us. Hard to read.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...tion-debate-20131213-2zcsl.html#ixzz37WpiYrT8
Round ones:

2004 roughie (priority) buddy and lewis
2004 mcqualter

2005 ellis (priority) dowler birchall
2005 traded for fegus watts
They traded out duds and got the extra first round picks as well as the priority.
6 picks in two first rounds and nailed 5 of them
Lol
Thats not luck

Terrible business decisions, the waverly mcg dome stuff, tassie, seaford ffs
Jesus when u read the article u realise that we had no idea
Im almost embarassed as a member ffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a reason behind his omission and it's been dealt with him.

These coy ******* responses do nothing, calms no one and alleviates nothing.

* I hope this club burns down so I can move on with my life

Triggered as *,

He didn’t do to much wrong apart from adhere to the teams philosophy of kicking. Did he kick it too low into the fwd line or actually hit a target?, his hand passes made the distance?.

At a point of the year where we should be trying the kids a assessing the list. We play plodders that have barely made a dent all year and are known quantities

What a crock.

Agree, it does look unbalanced.

Trouble is if we were playing a small forward line and opposition had 3 talls we'd bomb it high to the top of the square.
However, I'm expecting the Hawks will kick to leads or scrub it in so their smalls have advantage.
Good to see Hugh play but looks too tall to me.
The Hawks do this weird thing where they actually try to hit a leading forward on the chest. Bizarre I know.

Freeman being dropped has finally tipped me over the edge, what a f****** rabble of a season 2018 has been for St Kilda. Way to kill off what was just about the only positive thing supporters had going in amongst the doom and gloom. Richo and his mates sat Freeman on the bench for half the game and he still managed to better the output of the putrid Newnes, yeah nah we'll drop Freezer anyway. Piss off.

Two weeks left and the end couldn't come sooner. Just awful.

These coy ******* responses do nothing, calms no one and alleviates nothing.

**** I hope this club burns down so I can move on with my life

Triggered as ****,

He didn’t do to much wrong apart from adhere to the teams philosophy of kicking. Did he kick it too low into the fwd line or actually hit a target?, his hand passes made the distance?.

At a point of the year where we should be trying the kids a assessing the list. We play plodders that have barely made a dent all year and are known quantities

What a crock.
Feel the same, just making me angry we are a basket case

Reckon Clarko has a field day with the game plan now. No doubt it’ll be ball retention, small kicks up the middle and pin point one of their smaller forwards on the lead, who’ll have separation speed on the talls.
Simples eh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back