Opinion 2018 Non-Crows #4: You say Potato, I say Portato (Cont in Part 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Last edited by a moderator:
That is mind-bogglingly bad and surely can't be legit
I’m still waiting for the poster to say it’s a joke but he’s said it’s legit a number of times. He’s doing a good job of trolling his board if it’s a joke.

Troy Pannell is retiring.......
Someone will be disgusted
02142b84d3b24d65f9d271bc6bb2a93c.png

tenor.gif

If you want a laugh, post no 1 on page 194 in I’ve lost faith in Hinkley thread. I’m sure Triggy wrote that.
Lol they think subaru must be Will Northeast now
Surely that can't be legit though. As one of them pointed out, it's like something we'd write to troll them. If it is legit they have way more problems than we do.

I know this is supposed to be non-crows but thought this didn't really deserve it's own thread and doesn't fit within other threads but at the Bend next weekend two Toyota's will be zooming around the track in crows colours and with Betts and Walker's names on them

https://www.supercars.com/news/cham...for-brights-first-race-of-2018/?sf195723190=1
Never thought I would see the day a Camry is considered a racing car.

Oops..closer look and they are 86s.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Never thought I would see the day a Camry is considered a racing car.

Oops..closer look and they are 86s.
Never understood why Toyota used 86 as a model name:

... used as a verb, eighty-six, eighty-sixed, 86, 86ed, or 86'd is American English slang for getting rid of something, ejecting someone, or refusing service.

Maybe this is a blink offer

If North like the idea of Atley and his brother together they may blink. Port could/might take Atley off the table and insert another spud if North say no

The Port Adelaide Player list in 2018.

mashing-spoon.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’re the bulldogs other finals marred by the cheating? I thought their games were pretty good to watch but the grand final was disgusting.
This was the infamous 1-17 year too.
Their prelim was pretty bad, but the Grand Final was the one that really stood out to me. For it to happen on the biggest stage, with the nation watching on was especially galling.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing at times, and going by their reactions neither could the Swans players.

Their prelim was pretty bad, but the Grand Final was the one that really stood out to me. For it to happen on the biggest stage, with the nation watching on was especially galling.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing at times, and going by their reactions neither could the Swans players.
Agree, it was even worse than our GF

That happened to me part way through the 2012 PF. Such a fix.
They had the last 2 mins on the AFL site a few weeks back, still can't believe it wasn't holding the man to danger. He might've missed, and he has been known to stage since, but he was held a fair bit

Never understood why Toyota used 86 as a model name:

... used as a verb, eighty-six, eighty-sixed, 86, 86ed, or 86'd is American English slang for getting rid of something, ejecting someone, or refusing service.
Damn, they'd have to work those motors if they think they're going to race any 86. Slow AF.

Damn, they'd have to work those motors if they think they're going to race any 86. Slow AF.
It's a national entry level series, has been for a few years. They do put a bit of work into them but not a great deal.

Coincidentally Camrys are also raced in the Nascar series in the USA

Troy pannell and justin Schmidt retiring at years end

And just like that, 2 of the 3 worst umpires are gone
Come on mcinerney, you know it’s time ;)

It's a national entry level series, has been for a few years. They do put a bit of work into them but not a great deal.

Coincidentally Camrys are also raced in the Nascar series in the USA
Camry body.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back