Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Sydney

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn’t be too concerned with Giants injuries. By the first week of the finals, we’re getting nearly everyone who played in the last handful of games we’ve been winning (with the injuries from this game yet to determined).

The exception is Shaw, but it would be interesting to see if Willians gets a run next week, he’s what happens if you put the firing power of a howitzer into a gun. He’s an over engineered AFL player.

I wouldn’t be too concerned with Giants injuries. By the first week of the finals, we’re getting nearly everyone who played in the last handful of games we’ve been winning (with the injuries from this game yet to determined).

The exception is Shaw, but it would be interesting to see if Willians gets a run next week, he’s what happens if you put the firing power of a howitzer into a gun. He’s an over engineered AFL player.

Bad luck GWS.

Kelly plays tonight and you win regardless of the umpiring.

If Hawthorn end up with 3 lame blokes with 45 minutes to go and a putrid 1-10 free kick run with the umpiring for an entire quarter, then the "underdogs" (LOL) will win that one too.
lol @ minnow fanboi with relevance deprivation.
Tell the other north fan we'll all be barracking for you in your grand final this week.

While our loyal sons are marching ONWARD TO VICTORY !!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Swans rely too much on Buddy. If they play tigers in a final at the G, they will lose by 10 goals.

Lol buddy kicks less than 2 he is paid too much

He kicks goals we rely on him too much

If Hawthorn end up with 3 lame blokes with 45 minutes to go and a putrid 1-10 free kick run with the umpiring for an entire quarter, then the "underdogs" (LOL) will win that one too.

Pass the salt?

WHo will you support when north eventually fold

Must really suck to have to follow around and attempt to criticise other teams because you own team just can do anything in this comp

AFL is becoming unbearable. I really feel for GWS supporters after this. Umpires took control in the 3rd and gave the Swans the game. Umpiring has gotten to the point where Umpires can actually decide who wins a game, no longer on a free kick on the final siren, but from their actions halfway through a game.
A Collingwood fan getting narky about one-sided umpiring. Now there's the laugh I needed...
Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 8.07.58 PM.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell that to the 10,000 Swans fans that come to watch the Swans every time they play in Melbourne.

When we play north it’s like a swans home game in Melbourne

Is usually put a few coins in their tins just to keep the flicker alive for flogs like snake

AFL is becoming unbearable. I really feel for GWS supporters after this. Umpires took control in the 3rd and gave the Swans the game. Umpiring has gotten to the point where Umpires can actually decide who wins a game, no longer on a free kick on the final siren, but from their actions halfway through a game.

Bit rich from a pies fan , don’t bite the hand that feeds you, constantly

Bad luck GWS.

Kelly plays tonight and you win regardless of the umpiring.

It’s not too bad, sure GWS won’t finish top 4, but if Giants got flogged tonight, like they were earlier in the season, and you look at how they were being beaten and cannot see a way forward, that’s bad. It’s season over.

But when you rewind tonight’s game and see how the Swans were getting their goals in that first half (when by umpiring* and players we actually had a game of AFL on our hands) you know that the Giants can tighten up here and there and actually play better football than they did in the first half.

*even in the first half Swans had a few goal assists by the whistle

It’s not too bad, sure GWS won’t finish top 4, but if Giants got flogged tonight, like they were earlier in the season, and you look at how they were being beaten and cannot see a way forward, that’s bad. It’s season over.

But when you rewind tonight’s game and see how the Swans were getting their goals in that first half (when by umpiring* and players we actually had a game of AFL on our hands) you know that the Giants can tighten up here and there and actually play better football than they did in the first half.

*even in the first half Swans had a few goal assists by the whistle

Furthermore, people on here know me by now, I’m one of few people to get bant by other supporters of my club. When GWS play s**t, I’m the first on here to let them know, and I do not make any excuses for them.

But this isn’t one of those occasions. Very proud of the boys tonight and they can take a lot from this game, very ashamed at the AFL umpiring association though - they need to hang their heads in shame - they really let their colours and integrity down.

Furthermore, people on here know me by now, I’m one of few people to get bant by other supporters of my club. When GWS play s**t, I’m the first on here to let them know, and I do not make any excuses for them.

But this isn’t one of those occasions. Very proud of the boys tonight and they can take a lot from this game, very ashamed at the AFL umpiring association though - they need to hang their heads in shame - they really let their colours and integrity down.

The AFL umpiring association has a responsibility, they are responsible for having integrity in the only source of truth in the Universe. AFL. When you look at other sports (and society in general) and they’re all corrupt or ruined by player salaries exceeding common sense. But not the AFL. The AFL is closest thing humans will ever get to witnessing utopia.

I have hung up a picture of tonight’s umpires on my wall so I can turn my back on them in disgrace. Very poor performance.

Back